Ⓒⓗⓐⓟⓣⓔⓡ 3

A/n: I honestly really have fun writing this, even I almost have no idea what the hell I just write, Lol

~(X)~

It's been two weeks since the encounters between 'Fox' and 'Deer' in the city and everyone had talked about it. At first, M/n found suspicious at the sudden appeared but after these weeks, he found Alastor is actually nice company despite about how the Radio Demon love to give dad's jokes and none of them found funny.

And for some reason, during those weeks, M/n always had a feelings like he had been followed and when he try to see if there's someone follows him, he saw no one which probably just his imagination where his ear hear something but nothing is there.

Or, he just paranoid about it, I don't know.

Oh, you guys wondering what our fox demon is doing right now? Well, M/n is right now in his room, streaming his electric guitar while singing some random songs out loud with his mic that he already setting up-gladly that the walls are soundproof or there's will be complain-while his roommate is outside playing some videogames with XBOX at living room.

Today is a peaceful day for both of them until Taylor heard the sound of doorbell rings. Taylor quickly pause the game and quickly rush to the door as the doorbell didn't stop ringing. "Okay, okay, I'm coming! Yeesh, I wonder who is it? This guy is too impatient." Taylor mumble, feeling lightly annoying about their peaceful day had come to an end. Once Taylor open the door, she saw a fox demon that same as M/n but the different is, unlike M/n who a fox demon with humanish look, this demon look completely like a fox demon with light blue fur with yellow eyes.

When the fox demon saw Taylor, she scans her up and down making Taylor feel a little uncomfortable.

"Yes, may I help you?"

"Yeah, can you step aside?"

The stranger asks and just shove Taylor away before let herself walk inside with her shoes on, leaving Taylor feeling annoyance about how this stranger just trespassing their apartment and the fact that the stranger just walk in with her shoes on. Taylor knows that M/n is really strict when it comes to hygiene and he will become pissed when he found out there's a stranger just walk in with her shoes on.

"M/n! M/n, baby! Where are you baby!" M/n who heard the commission at outside his room, go check it out and saw Taylor and the stranger having an cat fight much to (H/c) haired male in confusion. "The hell is going on here?" M/n asks and the fox demon turn around, having her face lit up when she saw M/n. "M/n, baby! I miss you!" Stranger quickly glomped the (H/c) haired male making the said male quickly hold her to prevent both of them fall but push her away from his personal space and he notice that the stranger just walk in with her shoes on. "Who the hell are you? And, did you just enter my apartment with your shoes on?" M/n asks and the stranger pouts.

"Aww, you don't remember me? It's me, Nancy! (Ps: If one of you guys name Nancy, I terrible sorry XD) We used date together when we're in high school, remember?" The fox demon name Nancy said with a huge smile on her face as she hoping that M/n remember her. Well, she's actually not lie because M/n DOES remember her but not in a good way. "Oh yeah, now I remember you. You're Nancy, the 'Queen Slut' of (H/S/n) [High School's Name], the gold digger, the master of the operation 'Kill my best friend's twin sister' and a cheater. Anything else?" M/n said in deadpanned making Taylor burst out laughing while Nancy send her glare towards her while try to look 'innocent' in front of M/n.

"B-But M/n, you know that it's an accident! I even don't know that guy! And I didn't kill Katie, how many times I tried to tell you!" Nancy begging, keeping her face stay innocent and M/n just roll his eyes. "Where I heard that quotes before...? Oh, it's from you when I caught you kissing with some random guy, in the locker room as you're saying that I can't buy you anything because what, I'm poor? And you practically tell the whole things toward Alex as you didn't know that the whole conservation you guys had been recorded. Now, what are you going to say to defend yourself?" M/n scowled at Nancy who is flinched at the remarks and Taylor who is standing beside him blinked.

"Are you really that poor?"

"Well, many people asks if my house is actually a real mansion or an actual castle."

"Ahh I see... I'll go to the kitchen, need anything?"

"Just mineral water, please."

"Got'cha."

With that, Taylor quickly makes her way to the kitchen, leaving M/n and Nancy in the living room. "Please, M/n, don't leave me. You're a fox, I'm the fox! Don't you get it! We must share the same destiny! Same fate! Even in hell we got the same type demon!" Nancy screams, desperate as she hoping that M/n accepts her but all she got nothing but hateful and disgusting look.

"To you, it's a fate! It's a destiny! But to me, it's nothing but a fucking curse and ridiculous. So, get out and never come back. I swear to god if I saw you come here, ꒐'꒒꒒ ꀘ꒐꒒꒒ ꐞꉻꀎ ꅐ꒐꓄ꃬ ꂵꐞ ꉻꅐꂚ ꃬꋬꂚꂟ." M/n growls, feeling the powers inside him risen while Taylor who watch everything, feeling nervous as she know the facts that M/n is the turf leader and one of the powerful demon.

Not only that, M/n also one of Overlords even the said male always said that he don't want to be one.

Meanwhile with Nancy, she was terrified and scared about the fact that how powerful M/n was and she know that M/n can kill her anytime anywhere. Like snap a finger. "꒐ ꑄꋬ꒐ꂟ, ꒒ꏂꋬ꒦ꏂ." M/n growls and without hesitation, Nancy immediately run away as she leaving with new determination and set up the new operation; to make M/n fall in love with her once again.

Nobody can have him except herself.

~(X)~

I hope you guys love it and please tell me about it! (^▽^)

Reader © Yourself

Hazbin Hotel © Vivziepop

Others © Owner