01 - 𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

When are you considered old? When you're a child any adult seems a million years old to you but what is the real figure? Because Yoongi felt it. He felt old.

His appearance wasn't as fresh as it used to be, there were noticeable lines on his face, his wardrobe was dull and boring, his vision had given up on him resulting in him needed glasses and his body ached more  frequently than it used to.

When you're a young all you want to do is grow up, but now as a middle aged man Yoongi never wished more that he could be a kid again. 

Because he definitely didn't feel like it.

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Yoongi woke up to the sound of his digital alarm clock buzzing on his nightstand. The sound vibrating around the room ringing in his ears bringing the male from his slumber. Reaching over he slapped the top of the alarm clock with the palm of his hand silencing it.

With groan the male sat up in bed rubbing his eyes his back against the headboard of his double bed. Blinking the sleep from his eyes Yoongi leant over taking his glasses from his nightstand and placed them on the bridge of his nose. And proceeding to run his hands over his hair pushing it back from his face.

Looking over at the now silent alarm clock the time read 8:03am, rubbing his face with both hands the male huffed before lifting the duvet from his body and throwing his legs over the edge of the bed sitting, his feet resting on his carpeted bedroom floor.

Standing up the male slipped on his black slippers, stretching his back and made his way to the bathroom shuffling across the floor still groggy from waking up.

Walking out of the bathroom having washed up and brushed his teeth the male made his way over to his sliding wardrobe pulling it open displaying the contents. Flicking through the rack he pulled out a black button up and a pair of slacks laying them down on his bed.

Unbuttoning his emerald, green satin pyjamas, Yoongi pulled the clothing piece from his torso, followed by his pants. Folding them and placing them on his pillow ready for the following evening.

After getting dressed he styled his hair and straightened his glasses before leaving his bedroom and walking through the empty hallway of his apartment towards the kitchen. He grabbed his flask from the cupboard turning on the coffee machine.

While the coffee brewed Yoongi shuffled over to his front door pulling his shoes from the shoe rack. And replacing his slippers with his dress shoes. Tying the laces, he heard the ding of the coffee machine. Finishing up he walked back to the kitchen pouring his black coffee into his flask.

Turing around he took two tangerines from the fruit bowl on the kitchen island putting and placing everything in his bag.

Throwing on his black jacket Yoongi slung his bag over his shoulder grabbing his keys and exiting his apartment.