07 - 𝘚𝘵𝘳𝘢𝘸𝘣𝘦𝘳𝘳𝘪𝘦𝘴

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Trying to keep his balance while being dragged down the street and his hand locked in the hold of Hoseok's, the pair made their way to the local farmers market on the edge of town. Yoongi was too focused on the fact he was holding Hoseok's hand to worry about tripping falling on his face.

Hoseok let go of Yoongi's hand making the elder turn and look at him only to see him smiling in his direction. A small smile made it was up from the corner of his lips as he directed his attention towards the street, they were in.

The entire area was bustling with people and covered by a large, corrugated roof. The street was lined with stalls as far as you could see all selling fresh fruits and veg alongside other own grown or local groceries in a variety of loud colours.

The smell of spices hung in the air almost suffocating your senses and the sound of stall owners shouting and promoting their produce and wares gave the whole place a lively atmosphere.

Yoongi looked around in wonder, it had been so long since he had been to such a place, he must have been a child back in Daegu the last time. It reminded him of the simple life he had left behind all those years ago and sacrificed for a mere job.

It made him smile widely his eyes flicking around dancing along the rows and rows of stalls and examining the endless expanse of produce.

Hoseok watched with a warm smile on his face as he watched Yoongi take in their surroundings he looked like a kid in a candy shop. Evident through the shining twinkle in his eyes. Yoongi quickly turned to Hoseok with an excited expression on his face making Hoseok chuckle.

"Hoseok this is amazing." Yoongi exasperated practically brimming with joy.

"Ye it is. I love this place." Hoseok replied now looking at the bustling street. "I can see why it's almost calming," Yoongi added closing his eyes and taking a deep breath. Hoseok hummed nodding his head and gently taking Yoongi's hand into his own.

Yoongi opened his eyes looking down at their interlocked hands before raising his head to look at Hoseok. Hoseok smiled at him.

"Come on let's go," he said before gently pulling Yoongi along with him, Yoongi soon catching up and walking beside Hoseok their hands still clasped together.

The pair walked down the busy street taking in the sights around them, the smell of street food and spices getting stronger as they walked further into the endless expanse of market stalls.

Hoseok led Yoongi over to a small stall tucked in beside a small side street, the tables were filled with punnets upon punnets of big red strawberries. The two walked up to the stall Hoseok greeted the elderly woman behind the table who seemed excited to see the younger male, Yoongi just offered a kind smile before turning his attention back to the red fruits filling the space.