05 - 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘔𝘰𝘰𝘥

For future reference, Jin and Namjoon's kid calls Hoseok Uncle Bi

For future reference, Jin and Namjoon's kid calls Hoseok Uncle Bi.. pronounced like bee as in Ho(bi). Just in case people were struggling or confused.

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Yoongi walked into work the next day with a smile on his face and a slight skip in his step.

He walked through the corridors of the building everyone turning their head to look at the unusually cheery Min Yoongi that passed by. It was a massive contrast to the usual unbothered and nonchalant expression he wore every other day. One that screamed 'I really don't want to be here'

Striding into his office Yoongi waltzed over to his desk hanging up his overcoat and bag on the rack beside it.

Pulling out his office chair he sat down turning on his computer and reaching for the new stack of files on the edge of his desk.

Briefly flicking through, Yoongi was interrupted by a loud crash and his door swinging open bashing into the wall behind it. Standing in the doorway a very exhausted looking Jimin, panting, his body bent and his hands on his knees trying to catch his breath.

"Do you need something Jimin? " Yoongi said leaning back in his chair.

Jimin stood up and looked over at his Hyung seeing the cheerful expression on his face.

"So it's true! You really are smiling!" Jimin shouted in an excited tone.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "Is that it?" He spoke, Jimin entering the room and sitting down on the spare chair in front of the desk.

"So I take it date went well?" Jimin asked his eyebrows raised suggestively hoping he was correct in his assumption.

"Oh no, it was a shit show. You're lucky I'm in a good mood or I'd have murdered you by now." Yoongi responded now continuing to look over the paperwork on his desk.

"The guy was a dick, I honestly don't know what was running through that empty head of yours when you thought setting me up with him was a good idea," Yoongi explained.

"Hyung come on, he can't have been that bad. What did he even do?"

"What didn't he do," Yoongi said rolling his eyes and crossing his arms leaning on the desk looking at Jimin.

"The first thing he said to me was 'I thought you'd be younger.'

"Ouch." was all Jimin said.

"Exactly, if it wasn't for someone stepping in I would have most likely killed the prick."

"So if the date went so bad, what has you in such a good mood then?"

"No reason," Yoongi responded, turning away from Jimin.