06 - 𝘓𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩?

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Yoongi woke up with a smile on his face for the first time in ages. He was in a good mood. Sure he still had work, and sure he was still alone but he was happy. Happy because today he was getting lunch with a certain someone.

He got out of bed, striding into the bathroom to have a quick shower and brush his teeth.

Walking back into his bedroom he finished drying his hair before heading over to his wardrobe. He still had work today so he still had to dress professionally but he decided to try something different today.

Rather than sticking to his all black or dark grey aesthetic. Yoongi chose something a little more colourful. He wasn't sure why but he felt like he needed to make an effort today. After getting dressed he styled his black hair and put on his glasses.

Stepping back he looked himself over in the mirror. He looked alright. He had gone with a black and white striped shirt, with a steel blue suit jacket and pants. It was a lot more casual than his usual work outfit but it was still professional.

Pleased with how he looked he left his bedroom heading to the kitchen to start his regular routine. Turn on the coffee machine, go put on his shoes, come back and pour his coffee into a  flask before putting it in his bag along with a pair of tangerines. Then leaving the house.

•⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Across town, Hoseok was stressing while Jin stood in the doorway to his bedroom a wide smirk on his face.

Seeing his best friend in such a flustered mess Jin shook his head standing up from the door frame he was leaning on and walking over to Hoseok and resting his hands on his shoulders.

"Why are stressing, there is no need to. I'm sure everything will be fine Hobi. Calm down." Jin said trying to calm his panicky friend.

Hoseok bit his lip slightly. "I can't help it, it's my first 'first' date in years and I really like him. What if I mess it up by being y'know too me.." Hoseok spewed out taking a shaky breath afterwards.

Jin's eyes softened as heat out a sigh. "Hobi if he doesn't like you for you then he's not the one. But considering he agreed to this date I'm gonna take a wild guess and say he likes you too."

Hoseok nodded taking a deep breath.

"Good, Now get ready or you'll be late for work," Jin said sternly making Hoseok chuckle and nod.

"Thank you Jin, I needed that."

Jin smiled at his bestfriend. "It's my job to be there for you Hobi, it's what best friends do. Now get dressed and show that guy just how amazing you are." He finished before leaving the room leaving a smiling Hoseok.