10 - 𝘖𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘯𝘬𝘪𝘯𝘨

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Hoseok led Yoongi into his room, the elder taking time to briefly scan his surroundings. The room was nice, it was clean and colourful but still tasteful. He liked it. If anything it was like Hoseok in room form.

Hoseok seemed to just watch as Yoongi's eyes trailed around the room. He had a soft smile on his face just looking at the elder male, a fond kind of smile, one he hadn't worn in a while.

When Yoongi's eyes met his he smiles a bit wider making Yoongi reciprocate the gesture.

Hoseok gently patted the mattress beside him telling Yoongi to come sit next to him on the bed and scooching over slightly to make room.

Yoongi got comfortable the two now sat beside each other on the bed, Hoseok pretty much cross-legged in the centre.

The atmosphere was quiet, but not awkward. Neither really having much to say but just sat in each others company.

It was until Hoseok turned towards Yoongi "Earlier.. I urm noticed that you seemed a bit... how do I put it. Unenthusiastic about your job. You didn't seem all that excited about it." Hoseok said trying to start off the conversation.

Yoongi nervously chuckled rubbing the back of his neck. "Is it that obvious?"

Hoseok shrugged. "Not really, but I noticed the look in your eyes and the way your voice dropped." He responded honestly brushing off the embarrassment of admitting he was looking..

Yoongi blushed looking away, a small smile creeping onto his lips. "I started working at T Technology as an intern. It was supposed to be just that, an internship. But." Yoongi shrugged.

"15 years later, I practically run the place. It wasn't what I wanted to do with my life, it came with a lot of sacrifices. Most of which I regret. But there is nothing I can do about it now." Yoongi finished off nervously turning to face Hoseok who had an unreadable look in his eyes.

Hoseok was a little in shock, he had always loved his job, always knew what he wanted from his life. Sure some things hadn't gone exactly to plan. But his job was always something he loved. Hearing Yoongi open up like this surprised him he had no idea what kind of 'sacrifices' he had made. But he wanted to know because he wanted to know Yoongi.

Hoseok warmly smiled at Yoongi seeing the look on his face, he chose not to continue pushing. Right now he just wanted to spend time with the elder.

Scooting up the bed, Hoseok sat up against the headboard. "How about we watch a film and relax?" He suggested, Yoongi nodded bringing himself to sit beside Hoseok who was busy selecting a film to watch.

The film had been over to around 20 minutes now, but Yoongi still sat up against the headboard looking at the black screen of the TV.

About halfway through the film, Hoseok had fallen asleep his head now resting against Yoongi's shoulder as he slept soundly.