03 - 𝘉𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘥

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Earlier the same day...

Waking up to the sound of loud screeching screams and exhausted shouts, Hoseok groaned turning over and pulling the pillow over his head to attempt to muffle the sounds echoing through the entire house.

His attempts proving unsuccessful he sat up throwing the pillow down onto the bed and rubbing his eyes to remove any remaining evidence of sleep.

Huffing he stood up throwing on a shirt to cover his exposed chest, he was already wearing a pair of shorts. Yawning and rubbing the side of his face he dragged himself out of the room and down the stairs to the kitchen where the deafening noise increased in volume.

Sauntering into the loud kitchen Hoseok was greeted with the sight of his closest friends Jin and Joon desperately trying to calm down their screaming six-year-old who was busy throwing a tantrum.

When Hoseok had fully entered the room, the screaming six-year-old suddenly flung his head in his direction his expression changing in an instant into an excited one a complete contrast from the one he was previously exhibiting.

"Uncle Bi!" the small boy shouted as he jumped from his chair running over to him jumping into a tight hug. Hoseok just chuckled looking down at the boy whose arms were wrapped around him. He lifted his arm running his hand over the boy's head.

"G'morning Bonnie" Hoseok smiled pulling the boy away from him and kneeling down to his level.

"Why are you screaming huh?" he asked the boy seeing how his expression changed into an embarrassed one.

"Appa and papa said I couldn't have ice-cream for breakfast." he pouted fiddling with his fingers and looking down to his feet.

"You know that isn't good for you Bonnie, papa made you a nice breakfast so why don't we sit down and eat it ye?" Hoseok suggested and the boy nodded making his smile and stand up taking the six-year-olds hand in his and walking to their seats.

Meanwhile, Namjoon and Jin were just standing there watching, this happened often Bon-Hwa their son would always listen to whatever Hoseok said without question their son clearly had favourites.

"I still don't understand how you manage to do that" Jin said placing down a plate in front of Hoseok huffing out a sigh of relief when he finally sat down at the table.

"He's been screaming for like 20 minutes, you're truly a magician" Namjoon added sitting down at the table opposite his son and Hoseok and pecking his husband's cheek.

Hoseok chuckled shrugging his shoulders and shovelling some food in his mouth. The four of them just eating their breakfast and talking between themselves.

Hoseok had been living with his Namjoon and Jin for the past year, having turned up at their house late at night with bags in his hand. He had been engaged to his long-term boyfriend Yunseo until he came home one day seeing his boyfriend in their bed with another man.