02 - "𝘌𝘹𝘤𝘶𝘴𝘦 𝘮𝘦?"

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Pushing the door of the small cafe open, the sound of a small bell chimed. Yoongi stepped into the shop the place was nice and smelled like fresh ground coffee and pastries.

Yoongi looked around the small cafe spotting a man sat at a small table in the centre of the shop with his back facing him, the man seemed to be to be taller than him and was wearing a simple casual outfit very different from the type of style he would wear himself. But maybe that was just his age.

Taking a deep breath Yoongi took his first stride in the direction of the table, somewhere along the way forgetting the name of the male, Jimin having told him earlier. Hopefully that wasn't important.

Yoongi approached the table walking around to the opposite side the mystery male was sat now getting a better look at him. He had his head buried in his phone his messy hair falling in front of his face preventing Yoongi from seeing too much of his face. The guy was dressed rather casually, but not in a comfortable or presentable, well put together way he looked slightly dishevelled and rough. He could already smell cigarettes just from standing across the table making Yoongi's nose scrunch in distaste.

Where did Jimin find these guys? was this his idea of a nice guy...

Deciding to get this over with Yoongi cleared his throat making his presence known, pushing up his glasses as he shift his weight, the other lifting his head from his phone screen an agitated expression on his face.

"What do you want?" he spoke with venom lacing his tone. Already Yoongi did not see this going well, not even in the slightest.

Crossing is arms across his chest Yoongi eyed the man in front of him not really liking what he was seeing, he wasn't unattractive but his clear lack of a decent personality and basic manners soured any slight attraction he felt to the guy. And he had only said four words to him...

"Are you Jimin's friend?" Yoongi asked plainly not wasting any of his daily niceness on this.

The male scrunched his face, looking over Yoongi clearly assessing him in some way. He hummed and looked back down to his phone. Yoongi just rolled his eyes pulling out the chair and taking a seat, sitting upright, his leg flung over the other and his arms folded across his chest. It was evident he didn't want to be here. His posture was vastly contrasted by the slouched over male in front of him.

There was a few minutes of silence as his supposed 'date' stuck his nose in his phone clearly ignoring Yoongi. Said male just tutted while rolling his eyes thinking how badly he was going to lay into Jimin tomorrow. That little shit had it coming. Whatever made him think that this guy. This guy front of him was ever going to leave a good impression for Yoongi.

Just sat there Yoongi lifted his eyes when he heard he voice of the guy sat across from him.

"I thought you'd be younger." he almost complained still keeping his eyes glued to his phone. Yoongi's eyebrows furrowed in annoyance.