04 - "𝘞𝘦𝘥𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨'𝘴 𝘢𝘳𝘦𝘯'𝘵 𝘤𝘩𝘦𝘢𝘱."

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

The atmosphere was kind of awkward, neither male knowing exactly what to say to the other. Instead, just slowly walking down the streets of Seoul in the fading daylight, darkness starting to set in.

After Hoseok had invited the other to get a meal with him they were currently walking in hopes of finding somewhere to get dinner.

Hoseok nervously shifted his eyes back and forth between the pavement in front of him and the male walking beside him.

"Is there something on my face?" Yoongi blurted out, his question coming out of nowhere. He didn't even take his eyes away from the path in front of him speaking with a blank expression.

"H-huh- o-oh no you don't, sorry-" Hoseok replied quite flustered scratching the back of his neck embarrassed about being caught. He immediately focused on the ground not to look at Yoongi.

His head however snapped up again when he heard a raspy chuckle come from next to him. Turning his head in the direction of the sound he was greeted with a pair of squinted eyes and a gentle smile.

Yoongi was laughing.

He smiled at the sight forgetting his embarrassment already.

Yoongi gently nudged Hoseok's shoulder with his own. "Don't be so uptight. Relax a bit." Yoongi stated before continuing to walk ahead. The other shaking his head and jogging after the elder.

It was known that Yoongi wasn't the most expressive person, tending to be more revered and nonchalant, only Yoongi's friends were accustomed to his ways. He often expressed himself through small actions or gestures.

Catching up to the dark-haired male, Hoseok slowed down walking alongside Yoongi once again.

"So Can I ask about the situation back at the cafe or not?" Hoseok chirped up trying to start a conversation with the other.

Yoongi slightly smiled gently nodding his head.

"Nothing special really, a date gone sour." Yoongi dryly responded.

Hoseok hummed, taking in what the male had said. "Did you know the guy?" Hoseok asked hoping he wasn't being too intrusive.

Yoongi shook his head no. "Nah it was a failed attempt from my friend in setting me up with someone. It's like the fifth attempt this month." Yoongi revealed not quite sure why he was telling a stranger so much.

"I see, so I take it none of them went well..."

"If they did, I wouldn't be here with you right now" Yoongi remarked chuckling slightly.

"I'm sorry, I probably shouldn't be so nosy." Hoseok spoke feeling awkward about the situation.

Yoongi turned to face Hoseok and shaking his head. "Don't be. It's not a sensitive topic or anything."