08 - 𝘒𝘪𝘴𝘴𝘦𝘴 & 𝘐𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯𝘴

• ⊱ ─── {

• ⊱ ─── {.⋅ ✯ ⋅.} ─── ⊰ •

Yoongi's eyes fluttered closed as his shoulders relaxed and his entire body sunk into the softness of Hoseoks lips pressed so delicately against his own. It felt right.

That all so peculiar feeling of millions of butterflies swarming in his stomach formed inside him. A feeling he had given up searching for but so desperately wanted.

As their lips moved against each other sweetly and with zero sense of urgency.

Hoseok was gentle almost as if he was worried Yoongi would break. Or afraid he'd overstepped.

The lightness and tenderness of his lips on his was refreshing but somewhat reserved. Yoongi had no shame in wrapping his hand around the back of Hoseoks head and pulling him firmly against him speeding up the previously gentle kiss into one of passion and breathlessness.

Eventually, the pair were at a loss for breath feeling the need to pull away but the desire to stay locked at the lips.

As they parted Yoongi kept Hoseoks bottom lip clamped between his teeth tugging at it as they pulled away from each other. Only when Hoseok pulled back did he let go choosing to bite down on his own lip instead.

Hoseok looked at Yoongi trying to figure out what to say, just looking.

His worries were cut off when and thoughts ran silent when his body was pulled forward and a pair of lips crashed against his once again.

This one didn't last as long as the last. Hoseok being the one to pull away.

"What was that for?" Hoseok said taking his place sitting back beside Yoongi on the grass.

Yoongi looked across the clearing they were sat in before shrugging his shoulders.

"I'm pushing 40 over here can't wait around for you to decide if you're going to kiss me again or not," Yoongi said a grin forming on his face as he turned to look Hoseok in the eyes.

"So I made up your mind for you," Yoongi smirked holding back a laugh and shrugging his shoulders.

Hoseok chuckled shaking his head.

The pair then sat beside each other in silence just looking forward towards the rest of the park.

A sudden beeping sound had both males turning their heads. Hoseok quickly fumbled to get his phone from his pocket before reading the notification lighting up his screen.

Yoongi just watched from beside him seeing as Hoseoks eyes scanned across the words illuminating his phone screen.

Hoseok let out a heavy sigh. "I'm sorry, as much as I'd love to sit here with you for the rest of the day I have to get back to work," Hoseok said feeling really guilty for having to up and leave so suddenly.