Chapter 14

Mora had the female pinned in a matter of seconds. Her moves were predictable and lack any sort of strength or speed. This woman was by no means a warrior. As soon as Mora pinned her she released her and lent her a hand up. The female slapped it away angrily and Mora just cocked an eyebrow.

Once the female stomped off she stared at the rest of the females. "Attitude like that will not help you become anything more than an outcast. Warriors are team players and protectors of every member of the pack regardless of their opinions, beliefs and so forth. Some of you will only be learning basic self defense god forbid you are in a dangerous situation. The rest will become warriors and will be required to fight for not a single person but the entire pack. I understand you all may have been raised or taught that ferals are bloodthirsty wolves with no morals. We are meant to be slaughtered at birth as if it was our fault we were born more wolf than human. I don't truly know you and you don't truly know me but know this. I will protect each and every single one of you with my life. I will never harm an innocent person and I damn sure won't let anyone else harm an innocent person. Being feral is not a death sentence but a life sentence of protecting everyone before ourselves. Now who wants to go next?"

After her speech several females volunteered and the once tense atmosphere was now friendlier and calmer. Once Mora had pinned the last female she dismissed them. Several came up and introduced themselves and even bowed their heads in respect to her. Mora returned the gesture surprising them.

When they all had left to get ready for dinner the smallest and most timid female approached her. "G-Gamma F-Female?" She asked hesitantly.

Mora looked at the small red head and tilted her head. "Yes, and please just call me Mora."

The girl nodded but refused to make eye contact. She was clearly an omega and she could scent this female had been severely abused. "C-Could you t-teach me h-how to get out of a ch-chokehold?"

Instantly Mora's eyes flashed yet her face softened. "I would be happy to but only if you answer a few of my questions." She looked up at her shocked then flinched while looking down and nodding.

"What is your name?" The female was surprised how soft her voice was.

"T-Trixie," she replied and Mora nodded.

"Well Trixie do you want to learn this because that is what the males did to you back in your old pack?" Mora was never one for subtlety.

She flinched and nodded. "Are they still doing it?"

The question shocked Trixie and she looked up at her wide eyed. Mora had smelled two fresh scents on the female and by her reaction she knew she was right. "I will teach you but only if you give me their names afterwards. I will not allow them to harm you or any female ever again. So please trust me to protect you and stop these males."

Trixie looked terrified and hesitant but reluctantly nodded. Mora then walked her through each step and explained what she was doing before she did it as to not scare the female. Once she had it down it was almost time for dinner. "We will keep working on it and I want you to sit beside my mate and I tonight." She opened her mouth to protest but the words died on her tongue at the look Mora gave her.

She nodded after whispering the names into her ear and rushing off. Mora quickly went home and showered and Shaw was there waiting. He knew something was wrong when anger was pulsing through the bond. It wasn't just any anger but cold blooded murderous anger. He pulled her into his chest and kissed her roughly.

"Talk to me, what happened?" He asked concerned and slightly pissed something had made his mate so angry.

"At least two males have been forcing themselves on an omega female. I managed to get their names and I am going to be serving justice tonight at dinner. I already linked Bo for permission and he granted it without hesitation." She told him and his eyes flashed.