Chapter 16

That night Trixie had decided to leave to go back with Felix the following day. Except she wanted Mora with her as Mora made her feel protected and safe. Granted Felix did as well but the memories and fear of males hindered her from fully believing he wouldn't hurt her the first chance he got.

Mora curled into Shaw after their most recent love making session. Both were still out of breath but Mora knew she had to talk to Shaw before she left. "Shaw," the vulnerability in her voice had him freezing and looking down into her ruby eyes concerned.

"W-what if I am pregnant and our pup comes out like me?" He could tell how worried she was and she let all her emotions show on her face.

He kissed her lips gently. "Then we will love them just as much as I love you. Being a feral is not a bad thing. It just means our pup will be more loyal and protective but also stronger than a typical wolf. If we have a pup just like you Mora I will be a happy male."

She relaxed slightly. "What if they are normal? Or some strange hybrid mix of the two of us? Or..."

Shaw shut her up by kissing her lips. When he pulled back he held her face in his hands. "No matter what our kid looks like or if they are feral or not or even some new breed of the two, as long as they are healthy I will be happy. I can't wait for the day you are round with our pup and they come out looking like you, me, or some mixture of us together. All I want is a healthy pup from you."

He sealed his words with another kiss. When they pulled apart Mora opened her mouth to ask him another question but he quickly shut it down. "Mora you will be a great mother to our pups and I wouldn't want to do this with anyone else. Stop worrying and doubting yourself. If that was the case I never would've taken you as my mate and I would've been an utter idiot and fool"

With those words she relaxed completely and gave him a loving smile. "I love you Shaw," she told him before pulling him in for a passionate kiss.

He rolled them over so he was on top. "I love you too Mora." He said as he lined himself up with her.

"Show me how much," she purred and he growled lowly before thrusting deep inside her.

They both moaned as he continued thrusting and touching every inch of her skin. By the time they fell asleep no an inch of either was untouched. Kisses, hickeys, bite marks, and claw marks covered every inch of their skin. Shaw wanted to make sure any males from Felix's pack steered clear of Mora. He knew she could handle herself but the alpha male in him wanted to make sure they knew she was taken and well satisfied.

The following morning was spent much the same until Bo linked them that Felix, Trixie and Ashton were ready to leave. Mora quickly grabbed her bag and packed it before he and Shaw walked to the pack house.

The males just cocked an eyebrow at Shaw as they could smell him on Mora practically a mile away. Mora ignored them and went beside Trixie. She made sure the small female was ready before giving Shaw one last longing kiss and getting inside the car. Thankfully they didn't need to fly but the trip still took eight hours by car. Trixie had fallen asleep against Mora and she could see the sadness in Felix's eyes. He wanted to be the one she felt comfortable enough to sleep against.

When they were about an hour away Mora had an idea. "Can you stop the car? I would like to run the rest of the way my wolf needs to hunt."

Ashton stopped the car and Felix nodded. "I will link patrol so they don't attack. Do you want to wake up Trixie so she knows?"

She could tell by the look on his face he didn't want her to wake up scared so she nodded. She gently nudged Trixie and her eyes fluttered open sleepily. "Are we there?" She asked groggily.