Epilogue

Mora and Shaw were a forced to be reckoned with as the years went by. Their twins Ares and Axel were also proving to be just as strong and ferocious. They had feral tendencies but were two halves of the same coin.

Ares showed little emotion where as Axel was always smiling. Axel's wolf however was more feral than Ares' wolf. They fit one another perfectly and would soon become the toughest and possibly strongest Alphas in the world. Bryce had become good friends with the twins as well as Marcus and Claire's daughter Nala. Shaw and Mora's betas Tanner and Cara's son Damascus added to their deadly group.

Bryce had just became the first ever feral King and ferals across the world had hope to never suffer for being more wolf than human. His mate turned out to be a sweet little rogue that could pack a punch for her petite size.

Mora and Shaw had one more pup four years after the twins. Anora had been a surprise but had the same eyes as her brothers with one exception. Both of her eyes were blue and red mixed together. Mora and Shaw were worried at first however as she grew older their worries were for nought.

Anora was just like her father however her wolf was even more dangerous that her brothers and Mora's. Anora was forced to wear a silver band at all times and was only allowed to shift with either her brothers or parents around. Their wolves were the only ones who could get her wolf to submit.

She had a shift out of anger once and nearly killed a pack member. No one blamed her as the man had been trying to get her to come to his house when she was 14 and he was 30. The man was executed by her mother anyway for having done similar to a few other pack members.

Ares and Axel were currently getting ready for their 21st birthday party. Mora and Shaw invited several allied packs to see if they can find their mates. Both were worried however as their reputation made them seem terrifying and they were worried their mates would reject them.

As the party was in full swing none of their children had found their mates. Shaw was worried where as Mora wasn't. "Stop being a mother hen, it will happen when it happens." She told him placing a kiss on his lips.

"Fine, but..." Before he could finish Anora let out a snarl and punched one of the visiting future Alphas.

"Shit," the both cursed before rushing over.

Ares already had Anora held back as Axel pulled up the bleeding future Alpha. "What happened?" Mora snarled gaining everyone's attention.

"That drunk prick grabbed my ass so I punched him." Anora snarled as the future Alpha held his bleeding nose.

"Go walk it off Anora, and you," Mora said glaring at the boy. "Go find your father and make yourself scarce."

He stumbled away as Ares released Anora who walked the opposite direction. Anora was fuming as she ran through the woods to her favorite spot. It was a cliff that over looked a lake. It was difficult to reach but she always enjoyed the challenge and the view was worth it.

She sat breathing in the cool air that smelled of cedar and the lake below. A stick snapped behind her and she instantly jumped up snarling. "Try something and I'll have your balls mounted to my wall."

A chuckled followed that had her hair standing up. A pair of golden eyes shined through the trees as a man stepped out. "No worries amore, I just couldn't resist this smell and now I know why."

Anora was apprehensive as for the first time ever her wolf was waiting patiently instead of snapping or growling. As he stepped out of the trees sucked in a breath at the man before her. He was at least a foot taller than her with pitch black hair that made his golden eyes stand out even more.

"Who are you?" She asked watching him with suspicion as he walked closer.

"Other than your mate? I am Rome, I am from Europe, Italy to be more specific." He smiled and Anora tensed.

"Reject me, I will not leave my pack let alone my country for a mate." His smile fell and he frowned.

"Why?" He asked and it was a simple question but Anora looked down swallowing her answer.

She was too deep into her thoughts until she felt the sparks under her chin as he tilted her face up to look at him. "Why? If you give me a valid reason I will do as you ask."

She took a step back and looked out towards the lake. "I do not trust my wolf anywhere but here. She makes ferals look like pups and is to uncontrollable. I wear a silver band at all times and can only shift and let her out when my parents or brothers are around." She looked up at him. "If I came with you I could never let her out for she may kill a pack member. She has tried to attack several before but luckily my mother was there to stop her. She will not submit to you and I won't risk others lives just for a mate. I can always find a human or someone else who was rejected."

She shrugged and he chuckled shaking his head. "You really have no idea who I am do you?" He asked and she looked at him confused.

"My full name is Roman Sovrano. I am the European King and everyone has heard the stories of my beast. Your wolf does not scare me Amore, so anything else?" He smirked stepping closer and cupping her cheek.

Anora opened and closed her mouth not able to form any words. "Perfetta," he whispered before kissing her.

Ares and Axel bored with the females throwing themselves at them and decided to go for a run. When they got closer to Anora's spot the scent of blood and rogue caught their senses.

Instantly they rushed off following it only to stop and freeze once they made it to Anora's spot. Anora stood behind a bloodied Lycan who looked utterly murderous.

"Axel, Ares," she breathed before grabbing the Lycan's arm and they both were prepared for anything. "Those are my brothers."

The Lycan nodded with a growl before shifting back. He managed to shift with his clothes still intact as Axel and Ares shifted tossing on some shorts. "Are you alright Anora?" Ares asked and she nodded biting her lip.

"Yes, this is my mate Rome, or as you may know him..." She didn't finish as Ares did.

"King Roman," his chest rumbled and he stepped closer.

"What is going on Ares?" Axel asked confused as was Anora.

"Ask him," he growled as Rome's face went neutral. "What happened to the last female you believed was your mate?"

This caught Anora's attention who stepped away from him. "What?" She asked confused as he shook his head.

"My Lycan chooses mates that he deems worthy. The others could not handle it and so he either killed them or ran them off." Anora furrowed her eyebrows and stepped back again.

This time she shook her head. "And he choose me this time? No I won't be a notch on your post or even a chew toy for your Lycan. My wolf won't submit either especially learning this. Just, stay away from me." She growled as he ran a hand through his hair.

"This is the only part that is not making sense though. I saw the other females first and their scent would change depending on if my Lycan approved or not. You, you I followed your scent and I know we have never seen you before. You are different and if your brothers and you don't believe me then come with me back to Italy and see for yourself." He said his frustration and confusion written all over his face.

"I-I, I need time to think." Anora said before turning and diving off the cliff into the water.

"Come, our parents are going to have a field day with you." Axel said smirking as Ares looked at him with distaste.