Hate and Singing

Before we begin, body reveal (but not face) because I made a crop top and I'm very proud of it and I want to show it off :D

Okay onto the story :3

***

(Still Thursday)

*Louis' POV*

"I think I'm going to clear my head this weekend. I don't want to get closer to you now and have a sort of rebound relationship," I say to Harry.

"You can take however long you need. I'll still be here when you need me," Harry says, moving to stand up.

"Wait," I say, pulling on his arms so that he doesn't leave. "Stay, please. I don't want to be alone today."

"Alright," Harry agrees. "I'll bake something for you."

"I'm in the mood for cookies," I smile

Harry and I get up, moving to the kitchen. I help him find all the ingredients he lists from memory.

"Do you want to help me this time?" Harry asks, smiling down at me.

"I would, but I think I'll leave it to the expert. I don't want to mess up any of the mixing or whatever else you'll do."

"You can measure the flour for me," Harry says as he measures some sugar.

"Okay, fine," I agree, just to make him happy. I've never been good at baking, but surely I can't mess up measuring flour.

Harry tells me how much he needs, and I grab the flour bag to pour the flour into a measuring cup. I feel flour falling on me as I tilt the bag, and I see a hole in the bottom of it.

"Of course the bag is broken," I mumble mostly to myself, getting some tape to put over the hole. "I'm going to change out of my flour covered clothes. Try not to walk in on me again."

I walk out of the kitchen, making my way upstairs. By the time I'm finished changing, about 10 minutes have passed. I walk back downstairs slowly, and pause when I hear singing.

"I know you never loved the crinkles by your eyes when you smile,
You never loved your stomach or your thighs,
The dimples in your back at the bottom of your spine,
But I love them endlessly.
I won't let these little things slip out of my mouth,
But if I do, it's you,
It's you they add up to,
I'm in love with Lou, and all his little things."

It's Harry. He's singing. And he sounds amazing.

"You're a wonderful singer," I say, walking into the kitchen.

Harry snaps his head up, his face turning red. "You heard me?"

"Yeah. It was a cute song. Your voice is amazing," I smile at him.

"I, um, thanks," Harry looks down again.

It's strange to see him look so flustered. He usually handles everything so confidently. But his shy side is so adorable.