Costumes

(Fast forward like a lot. It's the end of October. It's a Tuesday, and on the weekend it'll be Halloween [I really hope that made sense])

Sunday Monday Tuesday(current day) Wednesday Thursday Friday Saturday Sunday(Halloween)

***

*Louis' POV*

"All right everyone! Today we're doing a full run through of the play without our scrips. Additionally, this will be a dress rehearsal! I'll come around and help each of you get into your costumes," Miss Melissa announces to the cast.

"Are you ready to wear a dress, Curly?" I ask, glancing at Harry.

"I guess I have to be," he laughs, but it sounds nervous.

"Hey, you'll be okay," I say softly, putting my hand on his arm and squeezing gently.

Ever since Harry and I officially started dating, we've been nearly inseparable. Harry starting coming over to my house a lot, and we mostly bake and study together.

Unless Harry inviting me to his bakery counted, we still haven't gone on a proper date. Which is mostly because we've been busy with the play. And also because we just like spending time together without making a big thing of it.

"Thank you," Harry says in return.

Miss Melissa comes over to us and ushers us over to the changing area.

"I hope you don't mind me putting you two in the same changing room, but we don't have any space left. Put on what you can and call me if you need help."

And with that, she leaves me in Harry in a closed room to change into modernly-medieval clothing.

(Take a moment to mentally prepare yourself for some terrible Photoshop)

.

.

.

.

.

Harry

.

Louis