Larry and Ziam

(Still Sunday)

*Louis' POV*

"There. They should heal up with time," I say once I finish cleaning Harry's knees.

I stand up, taking his hands in mine to pull him up as well.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right?" He blurts out.

"What?" I ask, looking up at him.

"It's just that, it seems like you were really hurt by that Nick guy. But I want you to know that I'd never hurt you like that. And if he ever tries to hurt you again, I'll make him regret it," Harry says with fire in his eyes.

I don't realize that I'm crying until Harry wipes the tears off my face. I let my hands fall limply to my sides.

"Thank you," I breathe, burying my hands in his curls and pulling his face to mine.

I kiss him passionately, trying to let him know with my actions just how much it means to me that he said that.

"Hey, I saw you carry Harry up here, are you two alright?" Niall asks, barging into the bathroom.

"Niall," I pant slightly, "how did you get into my house?"

"Spare key under the doormat," Niall shrugs.

"So you just decided to break in without telling me?" I ask, raising an eyebrow at him.

"That about sums it up. Now are you two gonna make out some more, or will you come make me food?" Niall asks.

I let out an aggravated sigh, taking a step back from Harry.

"What do you want me to make?" I ask begrudgingly.

"Brownies, please," Niall smiles, tackling me into a hug.

"Niall, get off me," I struggle against his tight hold.

"You're the best!" He sings, skipping out of the bathroom and down the stairs.

I sigh, turning to face Harry. "Do you want to help me bake brownies for the leprechaun?"

He laughs loudly, making my chest warm up. "I'd love to."

We hold hands, walking down the stairs and into the kitchen.

"I'm going to text Liam. I don't want him and Zayn to be out this late," I say, taking my phone out.

Louis: Hey, come over to my house with your boyfriend. Harry and I are baking brownies

Lima: That's quite a cute couple activity

Louis: You didn't deny that he's your boyfriend

Liam doesn't text me back after that, so I assume that he's ignoring me.

"All right, let's get baking," I say to Harry.

Harry and I move around the kitchen, baking brownies together. Right as we put them in the oven, there's a knock on my front door.

"Finally someone who knows how to knock," I say loudly enough for Niall to hear.

Niall just laughs loudly, and I roll my eyes, walking to the front of my house.

"Hey Ziam," I say as I open the door, seeing Liam and Zayn holding hands on the other side.

"Who the hell is Ziam?" Liam asks as him and Zayn walk into my house together.

"That's your two names put together. It's your ship name," I smirk, walking back into the kitchen.