♛Prologue♛

This is a Sidneet, historical, fantasy novel.

This includes fantasy and supernatural based creatures. Such as vampire's, witches and more.

This includes history, such as ancient kingdom's, cities and other world traditions and civilisations.

This is not only Sidneet story.
It is the the story of a Queen and her journey to become one.

Forever May You Reign

Trailer

Please check out this trailer.

****************************************************************************

' To All The Queen's Who Are Fighting Alone Baby Your Not Dancing On Your Own'

Betrothed since childhood, a Prince and Princess. A warrior born and a rebel at heart. When the time of their marriage came, neither was up to the task. Both royals despised each other but they went through with their marriage. This is how the Princess, Devasena will face through the challenges of the Paurashpur court and how she intends to improve it without committing into sexual intrigue with her consort.

This princess intends to be a Queen Regnant even after marriage.

Will her husband be by her side? Will the warrior princess start to develop feelings for the arrogant bad boy prince? And will she be able to unite and rule the country peacefully without threats from surrounding countries and the supernatural beings around? Will this betrothed marriage of hatred ever turn to love?

****************************************************************************

"So what do you wish to do Princess?" Siddharth asked his brave wife.

The two were in their chambers discussing what to do near the balcony. Devasena continued to look over the balcony and see the ground below her. She turned to her husband.

"i wish to rule as Queen Regnant!" Devasena stated, rather ambitiously. Siddharth sighed and walked over, leaning down on his elbows on the balcony, near her. 

"Even if it means the end of our marriage?" He questioned.

"yes!" Devasena stated, quite bravely. She started to adapt to her marriage.

"if that is your wish, then you shall rule as Queen, but know this nor will i be on your side or the vampires and hybrids!" Siddharth said the bitter truth.

"then i guess were on different sides of this war Prince Siddharth!"

"It is King Siddharth, Princess!" Siddharth corrected, coming close to Devasena's face.

"Then it is Queen Devasena, Siddharth!" Devasena corrected her former spouse, she then decided to walk out of the chambers leaving Siddharth they're to wonder.

On the other side of Paurashpur...

The witches coven came together once more. Their familiars were in the forests. It was the night of the full moon and they were all preparing for the prophecy. The three witches talked in riddles till before they opened their grimoires and looked into the day's end.

"What is it? what does the Oracle within the Grimoire prophesise?" The first witch asked.

"Death and destruction, if the heir to the Paurav kingdom's Queen does not rule over the surrounding Kingdoms and the unity of  Vampires and the Werewolves, the serpents and the eagles." The second witch saw.

"If the doppelgänger fails to succeed in her birth mission, the spirits of nature will fall through with her rebirth centuries later!" The third witch finalised.

"Who is the doppelgänger?" The second witch questioned.

"Princess Devasena!"