10. ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍᴀᴛɪᴄ ᴘᴇʀᴘᴇᴛʀᴀᴛᴏʀ

Her thoughts were destroying her.

She tried not thinking but the silence was a killer too.

 ╰┈➤ 𝚊𝚝𝚝𝚎𝚖𝚙𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

After visiting hours were over, Y/n laid with her legs propped up, grasping her phone within her hands, waiting for Mikey text her when he arrived home- or after his gang meeting, it escaped her mind to ask.

She tapped her feet against her bed impatiently, squinting at her phone as if that were going to make Mikey text her sooner.

She felt herself about to doze off but once she felt her phone vibrate in her hands, she opened her eyes with a bright smile on her face...

Which soon faded into a frown.

MANJIRO

Manjiro : sorry my love, can we talk later?

She let out a groan and dragged the sheets over herself in annoyance.

She understood he was a busy person but come on, she just wanted to talk for a few minutes.

As she was about to reply, she was interrupted by a light tap on her shoulder. She turned around, startled by the man who towered above her..who just so happened to be the same man from the night before.

Remembering what Mikey told her, she quickly tried to reach for her phone but unfortunately, Hanma had other plans.

And who was she to stand in the way of his plans.

In one swift move, he pinned both her hands up over her head with his own making the girl's eyes widen at his sudden behaviour. Maybe Mikey was right.

She began to attempt to free her hands by twisting her wrists in his grip and kicking her legs around but it was of no avail.

It were as if he were a different person. She couldn't believe the man she met last night and this man were the same person.

Why he was so different? He was getting bored and slow burn wasn't really his thing. He wanted to entertain himself and he wanted to do it now, his free spirit permitted him to do so.

She started to panic slightly and feared for what he was planning to do. Though she had a vague idea from all the stories she had heard from Mitsuya and Mikey, she didn't want to stay idle long enough to find out.

"Relax Y/n, why're you so fidgety for?", he asked furrowing his brows.

She was no match for Hanma in terms of strength, but her lack of cooperation and constant movement was getting on his last nerves.

He gritted his teeth in frustration and pinned her two hands with one hand instead and reaching into his pocket with the other, pulling out a small pocket knife.

Y/n felt her body begin to tremble when she felt the sharp blade hovering against her neck.

She knew to stop struggling once her eyes moved from the knife at her neck to his own piercingly intimidating eyes.

"If you behave, then I won't have to use this", he let out a small chuckle before retracting the knife and placing it on her bedside table and bringing his hand down to the end of her hospital gown.

"How'd you think Mikey'll feel knowing I fucked his girl, hm?".

Hanma was truly getting a kick out of all this: the terrified and dubious look etched onto Y/n's face, the way her whole body trembled from the slightest movements of his hands and let's not forget the one thing he absolutely can't wait to see- the look on Mikey's face once her found out that Shuji Hanma raped his girlfriend.

His hand slowly slid the gown up her legs as he closely watched her facial expressions.

The girl shook her head repeatedly as tears started streaming down her cheeks, heavily choking on her sobs.

He finally brought the gown up to her hips, revealing her white panties.

She immediately squeezed her legs closed tightly as endless tears just kept on flowing down her cheeks.

"C'mon Y/n, spread those legs for me. You used to be a gymnast right? I know you can", he brought his hand up to caress her cheek.

It's true. It was one of her favourite things to do in her spare time, keyword- was.

Why was he doing this? Was what was constantly replaying in her head. She tried to pull her cheek away from his touch but was only met with the back of her head digging further into her pillow.

She looked at his hand in disgust and bit down on the end of his palm. Hard.

He retreated his hand quickly and let out a hiss of pain, seeing blood starting to seep out of his fresh new wound.

He directed his gaze back to Y/n and his lips curled into a menacing grin. Licking the trickling blood from his hand, he swiftly grabbed his pocket knife from the bedside table and rammed it through her right hand, earning a bloodcurdling scream from Y/n as he quickly brought his other hand up to her mouth to muffle out her shrieks of pain.

"I told you to behave, didn't I?"

A/N: Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author out

Word count: 890 wordsDate: 23/7/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 23/7/21
          (D/M/Y)