11. ᴊᴜꜱᴛ ᴛᴏᴏ ʟᴀᴛᴇ

He soon discovered...

...life is full of sudden goodbyes.

╰┈➤ 𝚖𝚎𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 𝚘𝚏 𝚛𝚊𝚙𝚎, 𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚟𝚒𝚘𝚕𝚎𝚗𝚌𝚎

"I told you to behave didn't I?"

She didn't have a clue what to do. Her right hand was pierced through with a knife- which needless to say hurt like shit -and her left was in his hold. He was straddling her to put her in place and her phone was completely out of reach- Hanma having tossed it across the room after seeing that she was texting Mikey.

Why was all this happening to her? That 'all things happen for a reason' nonsense was absolute bullshit to Y/n.

In fact, any rational person would understand that it didn't make sense. A man she knew for two nights attempting to rape her was supposed to better her life?

It was in no way possible.

————————————

Mikey sighed as he waited for Y/n to reply his text. It had been 15 minutes since she left him on read and he had just arrived at the Toman meeting he had arranged for.

Whenever she left him on read, it was either she was mad at him for some reason or something was wrong and Mikey figured it was the latter since he hadn't done anything to upset her recently.

He tried racking his brain, thinking what the reason could be but then, his eyes widened at the events that occurred yesterday that had just popped into his head.

"Hanma".

Not even bothering to inform anyone of where he was going, he started up his motorcycle and sped in the direction of the hospital. It were at times like this he was grateful it was close by.

Mikey was going at an incredibly fast speed. He was absolutely raging- at himself and that dual haired bastard.

No way was he about to break his promise.

————————

Hanma groaned as the wound Y/n had given him still continued to bleed.

"I'll be right back", he said in agitation as he got off her and went over to the small drawers at the corner of the room in hopes of finding some kind of bandages or dressing to wrap it up with. His injury would certainly get in the way of his so called 'fun' so he had to.

He knew of her frail body so he wasn't worried that she would pull anything stupid.

Her pillow was drenched with tears at this point. She directed her gaze at her right hand that was run through with the knife and reached for it with her left.

She firstly tried steadying her left hand as it was uncontrollably trembling and who could blame her.

She firmly grasped onto the knife but her trembling hand made her quickly retreat because the rapid movements of her hand transferred to the knife which only sent more strikes of pain to her right hand.

She then turned her head to see where Hanma had went only to be met with the man being punched to the ground by a familiar blondie.

A small smile graced her lips as she relaxed her head back onto her pillow, more tears spilling from her eyes.

Why was that? She knew she'd be okay now but yet she couldn't put a stop to her tears. Maybe they were tears of relief.

Mikey quickly got up from the man still recollecting himself from the punch he had given him and scurried over to Y/n.

He felt his breath hitch at the sight before him.

It was all his fault.

If only he'd been more cautious.

No. If only he'd noticed more sooner.

He was panicked. He clenched his trembling hands into fists before he moved them up to her cheeks and brushed away the stray hairs cascading down them.

"I am so sorry Y/n", he uttered in a hushed voice as his eyes darted up to her injured hand.

"Will you let me pull it out?", he signed at which she gave a hesitant nod.

Pulling it out she pursed her lips tightly and squeezed her eyes shut to hold back any screams of pain that tried to escape. Immediately, Mikey pulled her into his chest.

"Mikey! Nice to see you", Hanma said, rubbing the back of his head in attempts to soothe the headache that was the result of Mikey's strong punch.

Mikey darted his eyes at him, his eyes bursting with rage. If looks could kill, he'd surely be dead by now.

"I like that look", he stated as he finally got up to his full height. "I wonder what kinda look you would've gave if I actually did rape her", Hanma began to laugh. To him, this was all a game, an amusing one at that.

He placed his hands in his pockets and let out a sigh. "I hope to play again sometime", he gave a sinister smile before leaving.

How long was he going to continue with his stupid game?

A/N: Make sure to vote and have a great day/ peaceful night <3

Author out

Word count: 855 WordsDate: 28/7/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 28/7/21
(D/M/Y)