ᴇᴘɪʟᴏɢᴜᴇ

Y/n was a girl whose dreams of being with Mikey forever were instantly crushed when she was diagnosed with a severe illness known as Freidreich's Ataxia (FDRA).

Or better known as, the sickness which separated these two star crossed lovers forever.

(The quotes at the start of every chapter described Y/n and Mikey's relationship. Some from her perspective, some from his perspective, some from third person pov and etc..)

It was from the diagnosis that her mental state began getting progressively worse, along with her physical state.

The pain she felt during this period was excruciating. She hoped that it would just pass by if she just sat patiently and waited but that time never came.

Soon enough she lost all hope, concluding that she was only hoping for the impossible to happen.

Initially when she was diagnosed, she wanted to distance herself from Mikey because she didn't want his life to be affected by her problems, however, it only drew him closer to her, giving him the urge to protect her even more.

So instead, she focused on spending her last moments with Mikey and even though she wished they could've been together for longer, she was happy knowing that one day, they will be reunited.

I thank each and every one of you for reading this book! The comments really encouraged me and i'm forever grateful for the positivity this book got.

If you have any questions regarding the book or anything else feel free to ask.

I do have more works:

Tainted- Gojo x Reader (Jujutsu Kaisen)
No Brakes- Reki x Reader (Sk8 the infinity)
Twitterpated- Various x Reader (Tokyo Revengers)
Veni Vidi Vici- Dazai X Oc (Bungo Stray Dogs)

And I hope to write a whole lot more tokrev fanfics

Again, thank you so much for all the support and have a great day/ peaceful night!

Author out <3

Word count: 318 WordsDate: 1/9/21          (D/M/Y)

Date: 1/9/21
         (D/M/Y)