Entrance Exam-II

Look a miracle happened, a new chapter..... Well whatever, hope you have fun reading this one.

(U.A. Exam Center)

"WELCOME TO MY ONE AND ONLY LIVE SHOW!" A loud voice sounded as a man with blonde hair sunglasses and a speaker in place of his neck enthusiastically tried to instil some excitement in the dead audience. "EVERYBODY SAY HEYYYYY!"

Silence, there was not even the sound of chirping insects.

'Aren't you guys exciting!' The blonde haired man thought as he looked at the students gathered in front of him.

"It's giving me the shivers down my spine too, my friends!!" Present Mic continued with his words. "Now let me give you the down-low on how this'll go down!" He paused for a brief moment going over the people that were there. "Are you ready?!" He still did not get any response.

A few distance away in the staff room, a group of teachers were discussing while looking over the group that were present.

"So how are the students looking?" Mount Lady asks looking down to the gathered students.

"This early?" Midnight speaks from her place. "Nothing is known, but from what we've seen there are few that seems quite promising." She looks to the stack of files that were there.

"Do we have to go through all of these files?" Kamui Woods asks looking at the large stack.

"At present?" Eraserhead glances at him. "No.'' Kamui Woods and Mount Lady heaved a sigh of relief. "but sooner or later we do have too, so we can understand what we'll be working with in the future." Eraserhead continued as the two almost let out a groan, before looking at the two again. "But what exactly are the two of you doing here?"

"Didn't Nezu inform you?" Vlad King asks him in return.

"What did he do this time?" Aizawa asks in return.

"Every Hero school is choosing a set of heroes as an assistant teachers, we've got a set of four too." Snipe says while going through one of the files. "You know the rest of the reason."

"I do." Eraserhead says while looking at the group of three heroes gathered in the room with them. "Where's the fourth?"

"He is running late." Mount Lady answers, and got a raised eyebrow in return.

"And who is the fourth one?" He asks one more time, trying work out who the fourth pro would be.

"He is the new one." Vlad King states. "The one Nemuri and Present Mic told you about." Eraserhead raised an eyebrow at that.

"Snipe's student and the new hero who does thing in hiding, that one?" He asks.

"The very same." Nemuri nods.

"Still don't know what Nezu was thinking when he did that." Vlad King adds.

"Nobody actually knows what goes on in the mouse head of his so you can't actually tell what he is thinking at all." Says Recovery girl when the doors to the room burst open and all of them turned to look at two men standing in the doorway, panting hard. One was one of the most famous pro and the other was very new.

"Sorry......huff....huff....I was.....huh...late." Says the non-obvious one, wearing a black grayish spandex pants and tunic which was covered by white armour without the shoulder pad, white mask covering his mouth and visor glass over his eyes, a cape behind him with the letter z and attached around his neck with a dragon emblem which was also around his chest. "Traffic was a killer on the way here."