Going on a Trip

(Mustafu Beach)

"What do you mean he is ready for one for all?!" Hikari shouted loudly as Izuku looked at him in shock, Yagi on the other hand grimaced.

"Shout more loudly, I think there's a man on the seventh floor of that building over their that didn't hear you quite exactly." He shot back sarcastically.

"Ignore that." Hikari said to the man. "You can't just drop a bomb like that out of nowhere!"

"I didn't spring it out of nowhere!" Yagi shot back. "I already told you guys, when I feel he is ready I will give him my quirk!"

"I know but...."

"Hikari, I know you saw the battle on the news right?" Yagi asks the man who nodded his head. "And I suppose you know that the villain almost killed most of the heroes there." That shocked Izuku he knew that they were having a tough time but almost death of the heroes. "Even I took damage from the man, before he was stopped and I had help." He looked towards the see. "The fight showed me that my time, All Might's time is coming close, I can't be their forever to save people, it's time for new heroes to rise, that's the reason I chose him, that's the reason I believe that he is ready for my quirk." Hikari grumbled for a moment before he nodded reluctantly.

"Fine!" He moved back as Yagi, back in his All Might form turned to look at Izuku. "So I know that you've already heard my points." Izuku nodded his head. "Now that's out of the way the only thing left for you to do is get my quirk." Izuku looked at the symbol of peace expectantly as the man put a hand a pulled out a strand of hair in front of him. "So eat this!" All Might yelled as he flashed a bright grin to the boy as Hikari snorted and Izuku fell to the ground.

"What?!" Izuku yelled at the man.

"Yeah so to get his quirk, you need to consume some of his DNA." Hikari told Izuku who looked at the man in confusion.

"Wait!" Izuku raised his hands. "I am confused how do you know about All Might's quirk or about how you are."

"I told you already, Izuku." Hikari explained it to the teen. "When we first met, about our quirks and its uses." Izuku nodded his head at the question. "I also told you a little fact about how no one has same signature." Izuku still failed to see the point. "Do you really think I won't notice that All Might and Yagi Toshinori has almost similar energy signature."

"Ohhhh!"

"Yes."

"So you found out because of that?"

"Yep."

"Okay." He then took the lock of hair and looked at the two people in front of him. "So I eat it and wait for quirk to happen." Hikari from his place snorted again.

"It is not something like that!" Hikari said again, curious both Yagi and Izuku turned to look at him and seeing their look of confusion Hikari decided to elaborate. "You will not just wait for the quirk to happen, Izuku. When Yagi decided to give you his quirk he is also providing you a sample of several different energies which have been concentrated at one point to you and when you consume said energies they would be introduced in your body which would result in your reserves expanding as would the network so that the energy could flow through you."

"And what does that mean?" Yagi in his All Might form asks.

"It means that his control that he had gained since the time he had started working here would be shot!" Hikari told them as Yagi's and Izuku's eyes widened.

"What?!" Both Izuku and Yagi yelled in surprise.

"Don't worry, it's not like you will forget how to use it." Hikari said with a wave of his hands. "And like it can not be fixed, you just need to train. I would advise you to take a day or two, possibly three off from doing your usual routine, just go to the dojo and work out on your fighting skills while Yagi and others evaluate you." He told the two who took a deep breath. "I would just prepare a different routine for you to follow so that you could be prepared for the U.A. entrance exam."