Assassin

(In the night)

In the dark of the night in Mustafu City a lone figure stands a top of the tallest building, his image only visible in the light of the moon. The figure wore a long white jacket with black linings here and there visible with a hood that was covering the head. Similarly the pants he was wearing was black in color and white linings. He had several holsters on his red black belt with devices and braclets with a claw like object attached on it. The person face was obscured in the hood. On his back were two katanas with a tanto attached to his hip. And two eskimo sticks just below the katanas.

"A beautiful night." The figure spoke to himself. "No problems in my life, not much work in the morning except have to wake up early and reach the beach so A.R.C. can you set an alarm for me about 4:30 in the morning." There was silence before a robotic male voice spoke up in his ears.

"Reminder had been set, sir." The artificial voice spoke. "Is there anything else that you would like to add?" The voice asks.

"Yes, add an apology gift to be search for Kendo house foreseeable future." The figure said as he laid down on the ledge. "I need to find a gift for her, because I know she will kill me, then revive me, and then kill me again, just to prove a point."

"Done sir." The artificial voice said again. "Anything else."

"Yes, remind me to call my sister, next week, to tell her about the progress of the building." The figure said as a sound of beeping came for the system. "So is there anything for me?" The figure ask.

"Well sir." A.R.C. began. "With your morning and a bit of the afternoon being booked most of the time, you are behind on the paperwork that you are yet to sign."

"Apart from that is there anything!" The figure said as he sat straight on the ledge.

"Well sir, you have six meetings scheduled for the next two weeks." A.R.C. said. "Two in this, one of them is the day after tomorrow around 11 O'Clock in the morning, the location of the meeting has been shared. Also you have three video conference on the next week, that Lady Boss has told for me to make sure that you actually listen to what the investor has to say, and not to put the people on mute again."

"Okay, I can handle that." The figure mused as he nodded his head at the schedule. "Anything else?"

"Yes, you have been invited to a party in Hosu, again the location has been shared and you are expected to be there." A.R.C. said. "On that note there is another event for the charity for the orphans and other disable and quirkless people, you are again expected to show your presence there."

"Okay so two parties, I can handle that." The figure just gave a nod as he looked at. "Is there anything else?"

"Yes." A.R.C. said. "Mr. Daimon has requested for your presence in following month as Hikari, of course." Now this made the figure stand straight.

"What does that guy want?!!!" Hikari spoke with venom laced in his voice.

"Don't know but he had asked for this meeting, to talk about 'buisness' or that's what the message has been sent about." A.R.C. spoke in the artificial placating manner. "Your heart rate shows a sudden change sir, I would advise you to take calming breaths." Hikari followed his advise as he calms himself down. "So sir, would you agree for the meeting."

"I know for the fact, he doesn't know about this, so I can't let my anger be seen." Hikari said as he rubbed his chin in thought. "But if I don't the heads will take it in the wrong way, well nothing bad could actually happen from the meeting so, let's just put it in 'I'll think about it' alright."

"Yes, sir." A.R.C said.

"So let's begin our night." Hikaru said as he looked down below the building and in the alley to see that a group of people, around 10 in number if the two that were standing at the entrance of the alley were part of the group, converging on two people, female from the looks of it, one adult and other a teen. "Shall we? A.R.C contact the police." With that he stood on the ledge again and jumped down.