The Raid - End

(Mustafu City

After the fight)

The Pros, mostly consisting of Eraserhead, Endevour and the vigilante Nightmare were going through the things that they confiscated during the raid......or what was left of them that is, with the battle going inside many of the evidence were either damaged or unobtainable so they were going through the things that were left.

Some of the other pros, mostly consisting of Kamui Woods, Midnight, Mount Lady and Mad Dash were emptying the content of the stomach after witnessing several body parts falling from the sky, or in the case of Midnight, falling on her. Not only the pros but when the police came to check on them and for the report many of the rookies also did the same thing as the pros.

Some distance away Igenium and Death Arms were with the medics being checked over for the injuries along with the police that got caught in the fight between pros and the Bull-Man.

All Might and Assassin along with Detective Naomasa stood together with the Police Commissioner Gin who were giving them report.

"So the Bull-Man" Commissioner started. "Not only destroyed almost half of the evidence but also exploded, courtsey of Powers, but his partner who was the sniper that attacked us." This time he turned towards Naomasa. "Is also in the winds."

"Yeah." Naomasa said as she looked at him. "I lost him in the crowds when the commotion got the attention of the civilians." He then rubbed his head.

"Well, while this thing did go south." Commissioner Gin said again as all four of them looked at the surroundings which was totally destroyed with fallen buildings and vehicles also the road. Gin turned to look at the captured criminals. "I am happy to report the capture of these many criminals, and some of them are convicted internationally, moreover we could get more info from these guys, so even if half of the evidence is gone we could still use these guys." He then turned to look in the direction of All Might who gave them a grin. "Thanks, All Might." The commissioner said to the number one pro hero. "I appreciate the help you gave us."

"You don't have to." All Might spoke up with a grin. "It is my job as a hero to give help to the people in need." The commissioner gave All Might a smile which was lost when he turned to look in the direction of Assassin. "Now for the guy whose job this is not." Assassin seeing them turn to him rubbed the back of his head.

"You don't need to thank me too." He said while acting shy as Commissioner Gin grew tick marks above his forehead. "I am not going too!" The commissioner retorted. "Or have you forgotten that you along with that other guy is not liked by the police at all!" He pointed to the surrounding cops who were either glaring in their general direction or were looking towards them with something akin to reverence and fear. "After the whole Hosu Police fiasco you were and to some still are the police's greatest villain, whom they can't capture without gaining some kind of backlash from the society." All Might and Naomasa frowned as they looked at the vigilante who was forcing his smile and the commissioner who was rubbing his face.

"I thought that it was for good that these guys were able to take down the corrupt officials?" All Might asks.

"While it was for good." Naomasa answered for the commissioner. "There action when they released the corruption of the officials to the light it resulted in open civil war inside the system everyone was against each other which led to a bigger scale disaster in the government." He informed the number one pro hero. "The heads of criminal family decided to cut loose ends so that they would be safe. Which led to many police officers being off their payrolls and their family in danger, not only that many of the officers that were stationed by the syndicates got incarcerated moreover many of the detectives found out that their partner was a mole in the association which led to each and everyone to loose trust of each other, there is a reason why the number of heroes stationed in Hosu are more than that of the police, it's not because that we can't, but because the aftereffects of the Hosu police department was too much to be handled at once." Naomasa gave a sigh as he looked at the commissioner. "We are still taking care of it as many of the corrupt officer escaped, Assassin isn't liked by the police because they hold him responsible for several heartbreaks and other things that happened due to the Hosu Police fiasco."