Training-1

(Dagobah Municipal Park Beach the next day.)

Hikari Murasume reached the place early in the morning. He breathed in the air.....and smelled the dump that was around him. 'Its a good thing that this place is going to get a makeover.' He thought as he looked at around the place, which was surrounded by the dump except for one place. The place where Izuku started to clean up. 'Look at that a kid becoming a hero before being in the academy, funny thing, he is not doing anything illegal.'

"Hello, Hikari." An old voice came from behind him. He turned to look at the familiar face of the old lady with the cane shaped of syringe, that he met all those years ago on that fateful day. "It has been a long time. How are you?" He in turn gave a grin to the older pro heroine.

"Hey, Old hag." Hikari answered with an amused smirk as the eyebrow on Recovery Girl's twitched. "I am good, how's it going on your end?"

"I am good." Recivery Girl replied to the teen. "And I see that you still have the same damned mouth on you, huh, brat."

"Hey let me tell you, I am not a brat anymore." Hikari started as he brought a finger to clear a point. "I've grown a bit from before."

"You might've grown physically." Recovery Girl said as she looked at the young man up and down. "But you are still the same brat that didn't even know how to zip his pants." Before Hikari could say anything in return a new voice interrupted their conversation.

"So you two are very familiar with each other." The voice of the lanky, shrunken form of All Might interjected.

"Oh we are!!!!" Hikari said as he looked at the small lanky man. "So have you prepared a new schedule for him."

"Yes I did." Yagi said as he looked at the young man in front of him. He was still a bit wary of him, not a whole lot and he believed that he had a good heart otherwise Recovery Girl wouldn't have suggested him. He did not know this man, and he was the only one that was not in his circle who knew about One For All, and the fact that he had his mentor's journal. Yagi shook his head as he looked at the man in seriousness, there were other things that were needed to be discussed. "So is there a reason that asked for the changes, or why you asked for Recovery Girl to be here today?"

"Yep." Hikari replied.

"May I know the reason then?"

"Do you really want to?" Hikari asks the man.

"Yes."

"Alright then." Hikari said as he looked on in the distance towards the sea. "First and foremost, with his quirk in action many of your excercises wouldn't have said effect that it would've previously when his quirk was still working unconsciously and you probably can't sense, when he is using his quirk, even when he doesn't want it to." He said as he turned to look at lanky man. "And the reason, I asked for the Old Hag, well I saw the fire in his eyes, he wants to prove himself, not just to us but himself too, he has some serious issues that he himself needs to come on terms with, and with those and his drive, there are high chances that he will push himself even on the first day, and with those training weights." He then closed his eyes and took in a deep breath....still taking nothing much more than the stink of the dump. "There are high chances that he would push himself and tire himself out before he even reaches here."

"So Recovery Girl is here to help young Midoriya recover, if he is too tired to work."

"Uh huh."

*bonk*

"Owwww" Hikari yelped as he rubbed his head. "What was that for?"

"I am not someone's personal caretaker." Recovery Girl admonished the young man. "Anymore that is, and you do know that my quirk doesn't work like that."