The Raid-III

(Mustafu City

At the Black Raven side branch)

The group dodged as the mad bull rammed into the building.

"Tell the police to gather as many criminal as they can." Eraserhead began. "We're going to fight him out there." He said as he looked at the damage the building had taken. "A few more attacks and the building will fall, taking all the evidence with it, you two help the police, we will take care of the Bull-Man." He told them. Eraserhead and Mad Dash just nodded there heads and quickly ran out gathering the police and what remained of the criminals who were not running away.

"Endevour, Mount Lady and Kamui Woods." Eraserhead looked at the three. "You three are going to be our hard hitters." He told the three who nodded there heads. "Keep him in an open area, near the building could lead to collateral. Nightmare, I and Assassin are going to provide support." He then looked at Midnight. "Try to use your quirk to put that guy to sleep." Midnight nodded her head. "Alright then let's go!" Once the rolls were distributed the group began to sprint towards the ongoing chaos courtesy of one large bull man.

"What the hell is he?" A loud voice spoke up. Eraserhead turned to see the police commissioner standing behind them. Assassin and Nightmare shared a brief nod with the man who looked at them. "Assassin, Nightmare." He greeted the two. "What problem did the two of you brought here?!" He said as he used his gun to shoot at the purple Bull-Man.

"Powers." Nightmare simply stated.

"Powers." Police Commissioner Gin began. "The very same Powers who is one of the general in HAVOK, the very same Powers who is responsible for several assassinations and terrorists attack, a criminal mastermind whose quirk also allows him to increase the abilities of himself and of his allies, or in worst case scenario make them into a walking talking bomb that could wipe out a small town."

"The very same." Assassin said. "You can guess what he did." Commissioner Gin took a deep breath as he saw three pro heroes trying to keep the giant bull man occupied. "Call back your man from him, we will take care of the Bull-Man, you guys take care of the criminals trying to run away." Commissioner Gin just nodded his head as he called his man back.

Meanwhile Endevour shot a giant fireball at the Bull-Man who, either wasn't affected by the attacks, or was so pumped up with the power that it dulled the pain receptors. Kamui Woods created branches to make the bull man stumble who fell on the ground as Mount Lady stomped on the man, or she tried as she put her strength in tried to stomp the bull man. The Bull Man on the other hand was pushing the giant leg back with his arms lifting them up.

"That." Kamui Woods looked at the feat in surprise. "Should not be possible." The Bull Man roared loudly and pushed Mount Lady back making her stumble and he jumped very high with his fist reared back ready to attack, but before he could attack Mount Lady Endevour attacked him with a flame thrower as the Bull Man hit the side of the building and fell down back to the ground. Eraserhead after seeing the man on the ground activated his quirk hoping for the quirk of the man to regress or the power amped by the ability of Powers. "It won't work." Assassin said as the Bull-Man grew more agitated. "What's the worst could happen if I tried?!" Eraserhead shot back.

*RAAAAWWWRRR*

"That could happen." Assassin growled out as the Bull-Man got more agitated. He seeing the the pro and two vigilantes ran at them trying to ram them. "Dodge! Midnight said from where she was making the three of them dodge the attack. Assassin seeing the bull man pass him shot two discs at his back, and pressed a button on the back of his head. Mount Lady seeing the man down kicked him to the side of an abounded building. Before he could pick himself up again Eraserhead and Nightmare began attacking him with punches of kicks, with Nightmare attacks being enhanced by the bracers he was wearing. After taking a few hits the Bull-Man begin to fight back as he waved his arm and was able to push both Eraserhead and Nightmare by several feets. Before he could actually stand up Kamui Woods attacked him with a giant hammer made of wood forcing him down. Seeing the man down Assassin threw some discs around him as a giant electrical field occurs forcing the man down on his knees as the field forced him down making it difficult for him to stand up. Seeing the Bull-Man down Endevour begin attacking him with his flames.