Learning about Vigilantes

(Death Arms Agency)

"I know of few people who had quirk quite similar to yours." Recovery Girl said while looking at the two.

"Wait what do you mean by that?" Yagi asks the heroine as on the side others looked at her two.

"Exactly, what I mean, Toshinori." Recovery stated as she wrote few more things in the file. "As you know that we usually classify quirks in three categories, there are mutant type quirks, transformation type quirks and emitter type quirks, with emitter type being the most common quirk type of all." Others nodded their heads for that. "Yes, among the emitter type there is another one, which is very rare but very dangerous and quite strong, quirk. We called it Life Energy Quirks." She paused as the others waited for her to continue what she was talking about. "These are very rare cases, but it occurs. But the only problem with this quirk is not that it is strong. The major problem with this quirk is that it has serious backlash which sometimes results in the death of the quirk user and sometimes people around them and this is the worst case scenario." The audience surrounding her widened their eyes. "The best case, you will be out of action for a long time. Now about the quirk. As the name suggested, this quirk is derived from the life energy or in simple terms, energy that body needs for survival. Now as I told you, this quirk is quiet a strong quirk and it's because of what you could use this quirk for, basically a person having this quirk can do almost any thing and perform anything and also using this quirk becomes easier overtime but the risk of one overusing this quirk will always remain there." Others looked at her with disbelief. "I know it is quiet surprising but that's not the thing we should worry about. Right now what we need to worry about is how you are going to use this quirk and control it without any problem. For that Mr. Toshinori will be helping you along with any of these three heroes." Now the heroes were looking at her in confusion.

"Wait what do you mean by we will be helping him in using his quirk?" Mount Lady asks her.

"Its exactly as I said." Recovery Girl said as she started packing her things. "The quirk is quiet dangerous and he needs to learn control it. Now the problem is that the person I know that has this type of quirk is not here as of now, even if I called him he won't be here for few more weeks, and even then it is better if someone is overlooking what you are foing with your quirk so that you don't accidentally kill yourself. And keeping in mind that you want to enter U.A, well you only have 10 months to prepare for that." Izuku grimaced at her wording because she was right. He didn't know how to use this quirk and the person inside his head told him he won't help him if he don't activate it without the voice help.

"Toshinori, figure out a Time Table and hand it to these three too. I want all the reports and breakthrough you guys will make while he is learning and practicing with his quirk." Recovery Girl said as she picked up her satchel with the rest of her belongings. "This is the first time that I would get to record a quirk like this so I want every thing you guys figure out about his quirk." Izuku on the other hand asked her something.

"Wait but, you said you knew about this types of quirks?" Izuku asks.

"I said I know someone that has a quirk similar to you." Recovery Girl spoke from where she now was standing and putting her things back. "And the reason I even knew as much as I know is because I happened upon him by accident, and he has a certain fear of doctors and syringes, making it difficult for us in general to know about this. Another person is a full blown villain and another is dead because she used every last bit of her energy, so I don't know as much as I would like to know about this quirk, and I got to do this from the beginning." When she said the last part she let out a giggle which didn't sit well with the others.

"But I still don't know why do we have to be there?" Mount Lady asks.

"Yes I would like to know about that too?" Yagi pitches in.