Training-2

(2 week after joining Kendo Dojo.)

Izuku joined the dojo a week ago. It's been a week since he had join the dojo, and his normal schedule has been broken down and rebuilt again to fit all of the thing that he had been doing, including school and home work. He had finally learned how to throw a punch so there was that, and today he was finally going to spar with someone, and since he had joined this dojo he had learned only the basics, so fighting with someone who had more experience, especially a girl who is also the daughter of the master/owner of this dojo was not good, especially if the only thing he had done for the last few moments was only dodge her, while slipping few hits which she also dodged.

Itsuka Kendo a friend he made while sparing. It was interesting because most the time they talked were the ones where they would be practicing. She had orange hair like her father and had the quirk big hands, where she could increase the size of her hands and as such also increase the power too. She was one of the most advanced students in the dojo, well she was the master's daughter, so she must know how to defend herself, and her defence is more like her being able to break any sort of bones with her skills. They become friends while on the field as she helps him time to time, he also noticed that unlike other girls, it's easy for him to talk to her, considering that they talk when on the field, but he is able to hold conversation with her.

Another thing of noteworthy that happened in the city was the sudden appearance of the Vigilante Assassin. Unlike the pro-heroes, and some of the vigilantes, these guys don't have monikers, just their titles, and when he appeared the news the social lit ablaze. There were many theories, many speculation, and many weird backstories but none of them could be true. After all All Might himself said it.

"Catching these vigilantes." All Might, in his skinny form, started after Izuku asked him if he was going to be one of few heroes that would help in their capture, as from the corner Mount Lady and Hikari listened to the conversation. "Especially the 'True Heroes' is extremely difficult, but capturing either Assassin or Nightmare, its impossible." All Might said to the impressionable teen. "I am not saying it to break your confidence young Midoriya or that many of them would fail, any of them could get lucky." All Might then got a frown on his face. "But in the end it will be just that, luck."

"Why is that, Mr. Toshinori?" Izuku asks the man. Mount Lady also wanting to know the answer to it.

"Answer me this, Young Midoriya." All Might started. "How come the girl was able to got the video of the vigilante, and how come there are no other footage of them?" Izuku looked surprised at the question. "Your answer, the girl was lick enough to get it, they are known for wiping out the evidence of their existence, and as such their whole existence has been in question, Well atleast till a week ago."

"So you are telling me." Mount Lady said into the conversation. "None of us would be able to apprehend the vigilante, even when we have All Might on our side?"

"Especially when you have All Might on your side." Toshinori said surprising the three. "I've come across all of the 'True Heroes' and I am one of the rare few ones that had met them. And as such they have came up with several strategies and techniques that helps them escape, if they are not using quirk they are keeping their mind sharp to escape instead of fighting back." He then looked on in the direction of the sea as the beach was now somewhat clear. "They try to escape most of the times when Pro-Heroes gets involved, rare times when the pros and the vigilantes will team up together and fight against bad guys and extremely rare when they would fight the pro-hero themselves, the later happens when there are battle of ideals and which that happens most of the time, pro-hero find themselves fighting for the wrong side."