The Detective

(Midoriya Household

The next day)

Inko Midoriya happily hummed a tune as she prepared the lunch for the two of them and Mitsuki who was going to be here around noon or a bit later. She allowed Izuku to sleep in today with what happened tomorrow and with him getting his quirk she had to let him have a calm day.

She kept on making the lunch when the the doorbell of their home rang.

"Coming!!!" She yelled out to whoever that was on the door. She put the chopped vegetable aside as she went to get the door. Once she reached the door she swung the door open to show the familiar face of her blonde best friend who was also carrying several bags.

"Mitsuki!!" Inko hugged her best friend as who returned the hug and with bags still in her hands. "How are you, and how's Katsumi aren't they here with you?" She asks her as she stepped aside for her to enter.

"I am fine Inko and so is Katsumi." Mitsuki replied as she put the bags down "Katsumi decided to head school today, about how she wasn't going to 'pussy out' just because of some villain attack and yes that's exactly the word she used, I wonder where she get these words from?" Meanwhile Inko gave her freind a deadpanned expression "Anyhow she is in school and said she will arrive later and so will Masaru, he will head here after completing his project at his job. You on the other hand my friend need to hit a gym." Inko was to give an answer when she thought about it a bit.

"You know what" Inko said as she pondered as she looked at her friend "Maybe I should." This got a surprised reaction out of Mitsuki "Oh don't be surprised, I was thinking of joining before and now with the news that Izuku getting his quirk and Hisashi coming back in 7 months, I would be more than happy to lay off some of the weight I gained over the years."

"Hisashi's coming back." Mitsuki spoke out in surprise "Good for you and him, please tell me he is coming back permanently." Now at that Inko snorted.

"As if." Inko said "His boss is still an asshole and he still has another year left of his contract, before he could come back, he is coming on a month long vacation."

"You know, I never liked his boss."

"No one does, Mitsuki." With that Inko went back to the kitchen "Now you are going to help me find the gym for me."

"You could come to mine." Inko actually liked that idea and with her friend there age she wouldn't feel like a stranger.

"I actually like that idea." She kept cooking the lunch for the group as she looked Mitsuki sat on the couch.

"And Inko we really need to do something about that doctor." Mitsuki said to her freind who was busy cutting the vegetables she needed for the lunch and also preparing for the celebration that they were going to have in the evening.

"Oh we will Mitsuki." Inko said as her hand tightened around the knife she was using to cut "And he has a hell to pay for what he did." Suddenly fire lit in her eyes as dark aura surrounded her and another knife flew towards her which she suddenly caught hold of and stabbed the vegetable she was chopping with full might "Believe me he will pay."

'Sometimes I forgot how dangerous Inko could be.' Mitsuki thought as she stood up to glance at the vegetable, a cabbage she found out after she saw it, she had stabbed.

"Hey Mom." The sudden voice brought both of them out of the funk. "Aunt Mitsuki? " Izuku entered the drawing room with confusion after seeing his freinds mother here.

"Hey Izuku." Mitsuki greeted her friends son as she looked at him "How are you?" She asks him.

"I am fine, thank you for asking Auntie." He replied and then asked the question that he wanted to ask "How's Kaachan?"