The Offer

"SHUT UP" The voice he had been hearing since meeting sludge villain and when he jumped in to save Kaachan roared out in frustration. "I am trying to sleep here!!!!" After hearing the voice again with such anger made Izuku jump up in fright.

"Who was that?" Izuku asks in surprise while looking around surprising Almight.

"There is nobody here, young one." Almight said as he also looked around to see if someone else was their.

"But I just heard someone telling me to shut up." Izuku was looking around in panic when he remembered something and looked at the hero again. "Wait- what do you mean by my quirk? I don't have a quirk." The no.1 hero looked at the teen in surprise.

"Now, Young man, you don't need to lie." But he saw the look of disbelief that the teen was giving him "Wait- you aren't lying?" Almight asked again as a part of him remembered a guy who was able to give quirks.

"Well I am not suppose too." Izuku told the man as he looked at the hero "The quirk specialist said that I can't have a quirk because of the extra joint in my pinky toe." Almight waited for some more things to come from him but when Izuku said nothing he was downright horrified.

"Wait that's it??!!!" Almight asks him as Izuku gave a nod of confirmation "He didn't do any blood test or level readings or other tests?" Almight asks him again which got him a look of confusion.

"There were other test?" He asks genuinely.

"Recovery Girl is going to kill that doctor." Almight muttered under his breath so the kid might've have a quirk that he didn't even know he had and after all that time he used it today unintentionally. "So there are chances that you might've a quirk, so before I give you my quirk, we would've have to find out about your quirk. So why don't I take you for the quirk examination test tomorrow. A proper one this time." Izuku on the other hand was more surprised than ever. "So what do you say kid?"

"Oh Almight." Izuku started as he brought out a visiting card for a hero agency "Death Arms asked me to come to his agency tomorrow." Izuku said looking apologetic before his eyes widen in surprise. "Do you think that they want to know about my quirk too?" He asks the no.1 hero.

"They could be." Almight said as he looked at the teen "I mean you did use it in the public even if it was to save life." And something horrifying dawned on the green haired teen.

"I found out I've a quirk." Izuku whispered in the beginning as his tone kept on rising "And I used it in public on live television. Oh no, it would show on my record as a vigilante, I can't get admission in U.A if it goes on my record, I could go to jail, my mom would die if she found out I am going to jail, not before she killed me first, wait I've quirk, my mom needs to know I have a quirk, oh she will be so happy, when she is going to know that I've got a quirk. I got to tell dad too." And with that the teen went to a mumble frenzy, with Almight looking over him with a bit discomfort. Unknown to the two he was giving someone else a headache.

"I said SHUT UP!!!!!" The voice that Izuku heard roared again making him jump in surprise with a shriek and making him land in All Might's arms.

"What happened?" All Might asks the child.

"It was that voice again." Izuku said as silence now surrounds both of them

"I think that is your quirk young one." All Might finally spoke coming to a conclusion.

"My quirk has sentience?" Izuku spoke in surprise as he looked at the hero. "I mean I've heard that their are quirks that could think for themself. But even then it is said that these quirks have a quirk for themselves." But before he could go into a mumble frenzy, All Might interrupted him.