CHAPTER 7

JENNIE'S POV

For once, Lisa and I were in my-well, our room, awake, and in our pajamas. It was a strange feeling seeing her here with the lights on because she'd typically wait until I hit the hay

"You tell anyone about this and I will kill you with a shovel and bury your body in the forest with it" she threatened. I'm glad she remembered my advice

We were situated on my blue bed, crisscrossed, and ready to start our interrogation with each other. We made an agreement that we would ask each other questions. We can't avoid the questions and the game ends when we've both answered twelve each. A lousy game, I'll admit, but at least she's willing to satisfy my curiosity only so I'd stop telling her "Stupid" facts about bathrooms. Which weren't, by the way

Did you know King George ll died on the toilet?

"Don't worry" I reassured, "Our conversation is 100% confidential"

"Yeah, whatever. Just don't think that us-" she motioned her hands toward me and her, "-talking to each other means we're friends, you got that?"

"Acquaintance, then?"

"Shut up and let me ask you a question now" I zipped my lips and she rolled her eyes. "How much do you know about me so far?"

"You hate the color yellow, you're right-handed, your favorite food is pork backbone stew, you like cats, you like swing music, you like soccer, you sent three people to the hospital, you wake up at 4 am every school day, you're pretty good in math, sometimes you'd take your shirt off when you see-"

"Woah, Woah, Woah! What?!" Her face turned to beat red, "You were awake during those times?!" She rubbed her face and groaned, "Well this is fucking great. I'm living with a perverted stalker"

"It's not like you don't wear a bra when you sleep and I'll have you know that it wasn't that hard to find out those things about you" I saw Lisa physically restrain herself from strangling me. "Would you rather have a frostbite or a fourth-degree burn?"

"What kind of question is that?" She asked looking at me weirdly

I snapped my fingers at her, "Hey, I'm the one asking here"

"Okay, geez, fine" she moved around in her seat, getting herself comfortable on my bed. "Uh...I guess frostbite since I'll be numb to it"

I nodded, "I see..."

She looked at me questionably, "Okay?...uh, did your mom tell you anything about me before I came here?"

I shrugged. "Probably"

Lisa slowly nodded her head

"What's her full name?" I asked blankly

She was quiet for a second, confused, and then she realized who I was talking about as she stitched her eyebrow together. She looked down in slight agitation, "I don't see why you'd care, but...her name is Cho Miyeon"

"Cho...Miyeon" I repeated, tasting the letters and syllables on my tongue like an authentic wine. Cho Miyeon, the girl who Lisa loved so dearly. The girl who hurt Lisa's heart. I wonder what she did

"Okay, my turn..." She stated. "Who, exactly, are your friends?"

"Park Chaeyoung and Kim Jisoo" I replied instantly, "I've known them since kindergarten. Both are very wealthy and are considered the Queens of my school. Chaeyoung has long curly blonde hair, and brown eyes are 5'5 feet tall, and looks like a princess. Jisoo has black hair, and brown eyes are 5'3 feet tall and almost looks like a vampire. Both sit in the middle of the cafeteria with me at lunch. Chaeyoung sucks at math, but Jisoo's decent, English is their worst, but they both do well in science. Chaeyoung's parents both own some famous companies while Jisoo's parents are a little diverse. Her dad works at some sort of institution and sometimes works as some sort of therapist and her mom works as a businesswoman. Chaeyoung's birthday is on February 11 and Jisoo's birthday is on...January 3-"