How they ask you out

*some of them you ask them out :)*

Jaeden:

You were hanging out in his room, too shy to sit on his bed so you decided to sit in his desk chair instead. You guys were arguing about which spider man's the best.

"Andrew Garfield for sure" he says nodding his head.

"No. It's definitely Tom Holland" you say crossing your arms and pouting jokingly.

"you're just saying that cause he's hot" he says trying to make a point.

"that's not true" you say play hitting him.

"you know what let's just settle on Tobey Maguire" he says.

"fine" you say rolling your eyes. For a few minutes there's an awkward silence.

"wanna play a video game" he asks you, trying to break the silence.

"sure, dibs player 1" you say taking a seat on a bean bag.

During the game you notice Jaeden constantly staring at you, causing him to lose against you. 

"Do I have something on my face Jae?" you ask teasing him.

"I- uh- um sorry my bad" he says flustered.

"It's ok, anyways I'm gonna head home, I have to clean my room" you say making up an excuse so you could leave the awkward atmosphere that was being created. You also knew that if you stayed any longer you'd probably confess your feelings for him which you've had for a while. You didn't want to confess in fear of rejection but at the same time you wanted to because it would make you feel a bit better knowing that you've gotten that out of your chest. For now you just thought it would be best if you didn't tell him just yet. You're about to leave his room when you hear him call for you.

"hey um y/n before you go, uh would you l-like to go on a date with me?" he said nervously playing with his thumbs. For a second you just stand there confused on what to say.

"I would love that" you finally say "bye Jae" you say, trying to play it cool. The rest of the way home you can't stop smiling.

Bill:

You and Bill have been friends for about 5 weeks, it's summer time so you guys always hang out, most of the time with the losers but sometimes it would be just the two of you, which you didn't mind because 1. he was fun to hangout with and 2. you had a HUGE crush on him. Today it was just the two of you and you were sitting by the quarry your legs dangling off the edge licking ice cream. It was a perfect day, you decided that today was the day you were going to confess your feelings.

"hey um Bill?" you say looking down at your legs

"y-yeah?" he said.

God his stutter's adorable, you think to yourself.

"So I've been meaning to ask you something, no pressure or anything, but, um would you like to go out with me sometime?" you ask looking up to see him smiling.

"I would love that" he says confidently without stuttering.

You look back down smiling to yourself, you shuffle up closer to him, as you do that he wraps his arm around your shoulder. You guys start talking about something else and start acting like nothing happened, which was ok with the both of you.

What was already a perfect day, became even more perfect.

Jack: