She's mine ~ Richie tozier

Listen to the song above if you want :)

[fem!lovers]

Age: any age :) but I'm imagining y/n as a 13 year old

Narrators pov:

You and Richie were spending time together, as you normally do. You two were playing against each other in street fighter, you winning obviously. 

"Damn Tozier, you're way too easy to play against" you stay faking a yawn, "lets play pac man, I think the booth is free!" you say tugging on Richies' arm.

"Sure!" he replies.

You are about to walk there, when a tall boy with a mullet stops you. Henry Bowers, everyone knows him, he's a physcopath. 

"Well, well, well, if it isn't four eyes and his girlfriend" he says. Richie takes a step so he's in front of you. "leave us alone" he says, wrong call. You guys were as good as dead now. Henry takes a step forward and pushes Richie to the side. "Don't touch her" Richie says standing up. You take a step back and bump into Victor who was standing behind. Henry ignores, Richies' comment and places a hand on your shoulder. You felt paralysed just by his touch, you couldn't move.

"Why date glasses, when you can date me" Henry says smirking.

"FUCK OF BOWERS SHE'S MINE" you hear Richie shout, by now everyone in the arcade has stopped what they were doing just to see what would happen, clearly the ending result wouldn't be too good. Henry removes his hand from your shoulder and steps over to Richie. Richie takes his opportunity and kicks him where the sun doesn't shine. Henry doubled over in pain. He was humiliated in front of everyone. 

"Come on y/n let's go" Richie says grabbing your hand. 

"This isn't over!" Henry shouts still in pain. 

2 days later ~~~

You were doing homework in your room, when you hear a knock on your door. Both your parents were working so you went to go open it. It was Richie. His face was covered in bruises and blood, he was beaten up.

"henry?" you ask. He just nods. You lead him inside and place him on top of the kitchen counter. You hug him and then leave to get medical supplies. You clean him up and put plasters on his face where necessary. You put his glasses on his face and kissed him. 

"wanna watch a movie" you suggest

"sure" he says

You put y/f/m on and sit next to him on the couch, your head resting on his shoulder. Little did you know Richie would take a beating every single day, if it meant that you two would be together forever, and that is all that mattered to Richie.

I really love this story lmao, hope you like it too :) have a great day/night <3