It's going to be ok ~ Bill Denbrough

Reader x Bill Denbrough

Listen to the song above if you want :)

[lover!fem]

Your ages: 13

Y/n's pov:

It has been a week since you fought pennywise. Everything was starting to get back to normal and your friends were starting to be happy and smile again. However, your boyfriend Bill was different. He had bags under his eyes, he was smiling less and he was usually very startled by the smallest things. Something was up.

Bill's pov:

I couldn't bear it anymore. Everyone was finally starting to get over the clown, but I wasn't. Every night I would have nightmares, resulting in me barely sleeping. Every time I close my eyes, I can still see it. The only person who seemed to notice this was y/n, she'd constantly be asking if I was ok. I would lie to her and tell her I'm fine, when in reality I wasn't. I could tell she knew I was lying, but she probably wanted to let me talk about it on my own without her forcing it out of me.

It was midnight and I was too scared to fall asleep. I needed y/n. Without hesitating I walked out the door, grabbed silver and rode all the way to y/n's house. When I arrived there I entered through the backyard, and climbed up her window. When I opened it, I saw her lying in her bed peacefully sleeping. I removed my shoes and lay with her, wrapping my arm around her torso. She woke up, and smiled when she realised what woke her up. 

"hey" she said drowsily.

"hey" I said shuffling closer to her.

"Is everything ok?" she asked

That was my breaking point. I started crying and she sat up. 

"hey, it's ok, you can tell me what's wrong" she pulled me up, and hugged me tightly, rubbing my back at the same time. I felt so safe in her embrace. For a while I just cried whilst she hugged me. When I calmed down a bit I pulled out of the hug and held her hands instead. 

"Are you ready to talk about it?" she asked smiling encouragingly. I nodded.

I told her everything, stuttering more than I normally do. When I finished explaining, she looked at my eyes and leaned in to hug me, rubbing my back again. We stayed like that for a while, just us safe in each others embrace.

~~~

A/N: Thank you so much for reading! I'm sorry I haven't posted in a while, I thought this chapter was quite cute :) I have so many ideas, and I can't wait to post them!! Have a great day/night <3