Care to dance ~ Stanley Uris

*listen to time after time by Cyndi Lauper*

Y/n's pov:

 The sight left me standing there in shock. There's no way this is real. It can't be. Is it him? That's his hair. That's his favourite suit. And that's Greta Bowie. My boyfriend was making out with Greta Bowie. The girl who I got told not to worry about. "She's just a friend" I remember him saying. 

"what the fuck" was all that managed to come out of my mouth, as I watched my boyfriend harshly push Greta out of his lap.

"Babe this isn't what it looks like" he says.

"You said she was just a friend" I cried, feeling the tears running down your face. Well there goes the makeup I spent half an our doing.

I picked out a dress that my now ex boyfriend said he loved on me, I wore his favourite colour lipstick, I even wore the shoes that gave my feet bad blisters. All because of him. It was the night of the snowball, which was a cheesy dance that was hosted for middle schoolers. It was supposed to be a special night. 

Even though my night was ruined, I wasn't going home, It would make me look weak. Instead I sat on the bleachers letting my tears and mascara fall down my cheeks. I was feeling a little better, when that all changed. My ex boyfriend was dancing with Greta. 

"Fuck him" I say nearing the exit. I feel a hand tap on your shoulder.

Stan's pov: 

I saw y/n crying on the bleachers. I wanted to know why, but then I saw it. Y/n's boyfriend, or now probably ex boyfriend dancing with Greta Bowie. Poor thing, I think to myself. She's about to walk off, I quickly walk to her direction and tap her shoulder. 

"Oh hi" she said.

"Care to dance?" I say, smiling at her. Her face brightened up.

"I would love to" she says before linking her arm with mine.

God she looked gorgeous, I thought to myself. I looked into her e/c eyes, even crying she looked beautiful. I put my arm on her waist and the other, I used to hold her hand. I saw y/n smiling, which made me smile. 

"Thank you" she said.

"What for?" I asked confused.

"Being there for me" she responded, looking down.

"Anytime" I say continuing to dance with her.

y/n's pov:

Dancing with Stanley, made me happy. All of a sudden I didn't feel like going home. I felt like being there with him. With the few minutes I had dancing with him, I already felt the happiest than I had in months. All because of the curly haired brunette dancing with me. 

Pt2??

A/n: thank you so much for reading! I have so many ideas written down in my notebook, if you have any ideas, please share them by commenting on this post, I can make the user anonymous if you want, but if you don't that's fine too, I'll give creds! Also do you want a part two for this??