How they ask you out pt 2

*some of them you ask them out*

Finn:

You two were at ikea literally just there for their ice cream and hotdogs. You're about to pay when Finn pushes you aside and pays for the both of you.

"Hey!" you giggle.

"Anything for my girl" he says smiling sheepishly.

"I'm not your girl" you say raising your eyebrows and crossing your arms jokingly.

"you wanna be?" he says pretending to joke just in case you reject him.

"hell yeah" you say being serious.

"WAIT really!" he says excitedly.

"yup" you say beaming.

Richie:

You two were on your way to the arcade when Bowers and his gang approaches you. "hey y/n you look hot today" he says smirking.

"Fuck off Bowers she has a boyfriend" yells Richie flipping him off. You go along with it knowing that it would shut Bowers up. 

"Yup, now go before he sees you talking to me, he should be here any minute now" you lie, crossing your arms.

"As soon as I figure out who the guy is, they're dead" he says running off.

You look at Richie, and smile gratefully, when he doesn't return the smile you ask him what's wrong.

"Don't you get it, I was the 'boyfriend'" he says softly, adding quotation marks to the boyfriend.

Then it hit you, Richie was pretending that he was your boyfriend, but you didn't notice. You felt bad and looked down.

"Sorry Rich, I didn't know, in fact I'll make it up to you right now" you say, leaning him and kissing him on his cheek. You see his face start to go red. He looks down and smiles to himself. He leans in to kiss you on the lips but you stop him.

"how about we save that for our first date" you say.

"our first date?" he says his face brightening up.

"I mean unless you don't want to go out with me then that's also fine" you say shrugging it off.

"of course I want to fucking go out with you" he half shouts, wrapping his arms around you in a tight hug. "So um Mrs Tozier, wanna get ice cream" he says releasing you from the hug and putting his arm around your shoulder. 

"nah I was looking forward to the arcade" you say turning the direction you were walking in to the arcade instead.

"let me open the door for you m'lady" he says opening the door for you.

"why thank you kind sir" you respond, holding his hand as you enter the arcade.

I'm going out with Richie Tozier you think to yourself, the sudden realization made you smile even wider.

Wyatt:

You were playing mario kart at his house, both of you competing for first place. You were first and Wyatt was 2nd. You won. You sit up from the couch approach Wyatt and place your hand out to shake his hand. When he doesn't shake your hand back you can't help but laugh. Wyatt was acting like a 9 year old when their parents wouldn't get them ice cream.