𝟸

-Luciano I woke up in my boxers with Sun shining in my face and happy as ever

-Luciano
I woke up in my boxers with Sun shining in my face and happy as ever. I went to the bathroom brushed my teeth and i took a shower.
After the shower i walked into my walk-in closet and chose a black suit with No tie.

I went downstairs and chose to go to the café where Evie works and hoped They had some good breakfest, just as good as the coffee i had Yesterday. I also hoped to see her Big smile and her smell, god it was amazing she smelled like the most beatiful flowers. I took my Keys and locked my front door i wanted to take my Lamborghini, she was beautiful... not as beautiful as her tho.

After about 5 minutes of driving i was at the café and the first thing i Saw was her, Gosh she was stunning. She looked happy, i couldn't ruin her innocents, with all my cold hearted, danger and everything. She was just to innocent, god what was i gonna do.

She had her hair in a ponytail and she had a White uniform on with blue flowers on. Blue looks amazing on her it matches her eyes.

I went and took a Seat at a small table and waited for a waitress. A man came up to me
"What Can i get for u to-"
"I want Evie to be my Waiter." I Said very Stern
"U-umm y-yes Sir.." he Said shaky and scared just how i wanted him.

He walked over to Evie and Said somthing, i couldn't hear it They were to far away. But a couple secounds later My beautiful principessa made her Way over to me, she looked scared.. No terrified, why?

"Hi S-sir what Can i g-get for you today?" She Said in a low voice with her head Down. I stod up and lifted her head up with my finger under her chin
"sei ancora più carina da vicino" i Said as calm as possible (you look even prettier up close)

-Evie
He's Italien... wow.... i have No idea what he Said But it was hot
"I-i i'm Sorry w-what?" He smelled so Nice and god did he look hot Sexy everything u Can Dream about.. But he was very scary. The Way he looked at me. With Lust? No it couldn't be.

"Nothing principessa" he Said with a calm voice
"What would u recomend with a black coffee?" He Said while glaring at me. So intimidating But with somthing Else in his eyes, i just can't see what.
"A uhhh.. a bagel maybe?" I Said while keeping eye contact

"A bagel and a black coffee then bellissima" he Said while smiling..
He has the Best smile ever. His smile also made me smile a bit.

"hai il miglior sorriso di sempre principessa" he Said while coming so close.. he was an inch from my face, i could feel his slow and stedy breath on me. (you have the best smile ever princess) How could he be calm i was freaking out and my heart was going faster then ever. He was so close.

He then chuckled and sat back Down. I walked as fast as i could i went behinde the desk and made his black coffee and Got a bagel for him.
As i went back to his tabel i could feel him looking at me with his full black eyes.

I didn't feel scared tho. Why?
"Here u go Sir. Your bagel and your black coffee" i Said smiling at him.
"Plz principessa call me Luciano. Sir make's me feel old" he Said Stern But also calm.

"Sorry s- Luciano" i Said smiling a little at him. Before he could respond i Got out of there and went to clean some tables. I had the feeling someone was glaring at me and i just knew it was him... Luciano.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)