𝟷𝟺

-EvieI woke up this morning before Luciano and it was raining alot, guess we were gonna half to stay inside today, we didn't have work at the job Cause Luciano called and Said we would be working from home

-Evie
I woke up this morning before Luciano and it was raining alot, guess we were gonna half to stay inside today, we didn't have work at the job Cause Luciano called and Said we would be working from home. I Got free from Lucianos death grip on me and put a pillow in his arms insted of me, he cuddled in the pillow and Gosh it was cute.

I went downstairs in his shirt and his boxers Cause i didn't really feel like getting dressed, i was gonna make us some pancakes. I started on getting all the stuff and while i was getting everything i heard steps on the stairs, out came Matteo a very tired Matteo. "Want me to make you some pancakes too?" He nodded and came to sit on a stool. "Do you Think you Can fix my headace and hunger?"

She made the pancakes and Got him ibuprofen

I handed him something for both and he lit up with such a Big smile. He made sounds of pleasure while eating the pancakes i made, i heard another pair of steps comming Down the stairs and it wasn't Luciano either. He looked friendly though "want some pancakes?" He lit up too and sat Down next to Matteo. I handed him some pancakes "i'm Silas i work for Luciano..." i know he means the illegal part of Lucianos work so i dont question it. "Your Evie right? Lucianos weakness" he Got a nudge from Matteo and i'm guess that means he shouldn't have Said that. I didn't guestion it Cause it wasn't my place to do so, and then again another pair of steps came Down... and you guessed it, not Luciano. A Girl... a blond, kind of tall and really pretty, "i'm Mia i work for Luciano and i use to help him with his needs before.. that came" she is that kind of a Girl. No pancakes for her, she also went out of the door before i could ask so Eh.  This time A very sleepy and mad Luciano came Down, probably because i left the bed Without him.

"Rule nummber 1 if you ever leave bed Without waking me up first your gonna get punished" ummm what... "Luciano what... ehmm..." i leaned Down to whisper in his Ear so his friends dont hear. "What kind of punishment Sir?" He just chuckled at me and didn't answer my question, i really wanted to know. "I made you pancakes buttttt you Can only have some if you tell me the punishments" i was stil whispering so the others didn't hear, to my surprise Luciano didn't Care of Them hearing he just started blurting out all the punishments he could do. "Shut up! Jesus fuck Luciano hear take your p-pancakes" that was so embarrassing and his friends were just laughing. "Rule nummber 2 No cussing or punishment as you know" he winked at me. And i ran upstairs to eat my pancakes while i get to work, god that asshat Luciano really knows how to make me embarrassed, i was mad at him too.

I Got done eating and i heard someone knock on the door, "yes?" Luciano came in and he looked very sleepy, i was mad But he could sleep on me Cause i know its the only Way he gets sleep now. He laid Down ontop of me and i started running my hands through his hair to get him to sleep, i gave him a kiss and he kissed back But almost couldn't. My sleepy baby "goodnight my mafia boss" he smiled and his breath Got slower and he fell asleep.

I Got to work on my computer that was beside me and i let Luciano sleep for as long as he needed, some mafia bosses need beauti sleep too. And he definitely was very beautiful while he was asleep, so peaceful, i could stay like this forever. I did some of then work he had too just so he won't be as fare behind. I did half of his work and did all mine before i started writing on my book, yeah i am writing my own book. Its a crime fighting book about a Girl and a boy that fight crime togther and act like They hate eachother But They end up togther in the end, a love hate relationship. It was almost ready to be made into a real book But i dont Think i'm gonna do that, i'm for now just gonna keep it to me and i also have to go over it and find mistakes.

I was getting kind pf hungry again and i knew i couldn't leave Luciano because he would punish me and he was Holding on very tight. Maybe i could find Matteo's number in Lucianos phone. I took his phone of the bedside table and put in infront of his face to unlock it, and it did. I looked through his contacts and called the one under then name Matteo. He picked up after 2 rings, "What's up Luciano you okay?"

"Its Evie umm Lucianos asleep... i am getting kinda hungry, there is just a small problem umm Luciano is Holding me extremly tight and Eh-"
"You also dont wanna get punished if you leave Without waking him" he finished me and chuckled. He was right though, "yeahhh umm could you get me some McDonald's, you chose i just want a karamel frappe with it.... And get Luciano somthing too maybe or he Will be grumpy" he chuckled while i giggled because it was true. "I Will get that for you Evie" what a Nice man, "thank you Matteo your the man" he chuckled at my weird comment. "I Will be right over as fast as posible to save you from starvation" and then we said bye to eachother.

1 hour later

Matteo had been by with the food and i ate while i watched some prison break. I could feel Luciano waking up, he was moving alot and groaning. Little sleeping beauti. "Good morning Luciano Moretti you hungry" he groans even higher, i'm guessing because i used his full name. "What did i tell you about that nameeeee..." Awe little grumpy bunny. "Little grumpy bunny hungry or not?" He looked up at me and just stared. "Come with me i wanna Dance" what does he mean by that, i followed him and he took me outside... its raining what is this crazy man doing. We started dancing and laughing, this was just what i needed with my new lover boy.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)