𝟸𝟶

-LucianoI hate having Evie so scared and the look on her face made it even worse

-Luciano
I hate having Evie so scared and the look on her face made it even worse. Who ever followed them and made my Evie cry is looking up to life in hell. I need to get to training Evie so she will be able to defend herself. I also need to start packing, because of this we need too leave. I want to keep Evie safe and I was already done with the work i came here for. I'm guessing what I did made my rival very mad, people were starting too find out a lot about Evie. I'm trying very hard to not get Evie involved in my mafia and too keep her as innocent as she is.

I took the copy Evie gave me of her book, I really like it and I have a feeling that she is using our sexy time for her book. A lot of the feeling and what I did too her are in this book. Talking about sexy time I am reading right now, something I don't remember doing to her. The Girl in the story is sleeping and her man wants her, he licks her pussy and teased her until she wakes up. Does Evie want me too do this too her? Perfect chance too do so on my dirty Evie right now.

I put the book down on the table beside the bed, I move fully under the covers and slowly put Evie on her back. I went fully under the covers, I bent her knees up a little, she groans about it probably unhappy about me moving her. Evie is a big cuddler when she sleeps, its adorable. I slowly got her white lace underwear off and started kissing on her thighs, slowly getting closer to her pussy. I blew on it and she let out a little whine, I started touching her folds slowly teasing, just like how she wrote it in her book. Touching her everywhere, she brings her hands down to try and stop me or bring me closer. She doesn't really know what she wants, little Evie. I take her hands and pin them down beside her, "Evie I can stop if you want me too" I see her eyes flutter open and her eyes are filled with lust. "Please continue luc" I did as told, I will always do as princess says. She is gonna have to make more books for me too read so I know what she wants, apparently because she doesn't tell me herself.

2 hours later

I made her moan and groan for hours, edged her all morning. She she passed out from pleasure and I cleaned her up while not waking her up. I made my way downstairs and called Matteo, "heyyy cuddle bear how's the princess?" I am going too kill this man. "Don't call me that, I need everything to get us home ready in 2 hours and I need you too find out who followed Evie last night" ... he didn't say anything. "And one more thing don't call Evie a princess she is mine" she is my princess and only my princess. Matteo said he would get right on it and I hung up. I went to me and Matteos texts too she what the hell Evie sent him. Pictures of me sleeping and cuddling Evie, that little girl. I have a feeling this is what Matteo wanted for getting the girls for her to go shopping with. So not fair, he was going to show those to everyone and they will try think I have gone weak. I have gone weak But only when it comes to Evie and only Evie.

I hear sounds coming from upstairs and little feet walking on the wood floor. The little pitter patter came closer to the kitchen, I feel two arms snake around my waist. "Good morning my princess, how'd you sleep" I smirked at her blushing and smiling. I just got done making some scrambled eggs for me and her, with some bacon too. I got us both plates while or I tried to, Evie was hanging on me. "Evie please" she got infront of me and jumped on me, I caught her before we both fell too the ground. I got our plates and put some food on them while holding a Very tired Evie.

1 hour later

We were finally done with eating, Evie was very unhappy with letting me go so we could eat. I had too feed her then me with her still on my lap, we just sat there and talked and I hoped it would wake Evie a little up. I wanted to talk about training her so she could protect herself, I really hope she won't ever have to use her training though. We could start with something small, and she is only gonna be trained by me. Can't have other boys look at her all sweaty and hot, putting there hands on her.. nope not gonna happend. "Can I please train you" I really hope she says yes, one it would make her able to defend herself, two it would mean I get too see Evie all hot.

"Depends do I get too throw knifes at you?" Umm sorry what did she just say? She just giggles at my shocked face. "I know how to fight Luc, I trained myself while I was at college" wow, my Evie was a little feisty fighter. "Show me then huh? I'd love too watch you fight" but she isn't fighting no man, a girl yes I can be okay with that. "Give me your knives, I know I have atleast two on you right now" dang this girl, I give her the 3 small knives I have hidden on me. She smirks at me and I just give her a confused look. She throws one straight past my head, "Evie that's dangerous you can't do that!" She just giggles. While she was giggling there was a knock at the door, the people are here too drive us home. They came in the door and the second they look at us 2 knives go flying in front of there faces and into the wall. "EVIE!" She giggles even more and the two men have a terrified look on there face.

"Sorry boys just had to make it clear too Luci here I can take care of myself" they laugh it off and wave at her. They take our bags and me and Evie gather up the last of our stuff, we made our way out to the car and Evie was still giggling and smiling. I really don't care anymore that she threw knives at my men and into my walls. She can do it anytime she wants if I get to see her smile like that for the rest of my life.

God she is beautiful and her smile is the only thing I live for.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)

Evie's outfit ^

Evie's outfit ^

Luciano's outfit ^

Luciano's outfit ^