𝟷𝟻

A few weeks later (in like start of june)

-Luciano
Me and Evie have been spending alot of time together, off work and doing it at home insted. It was getting boring now just hanging at home so i wanted to take Evie somewhere, somewhere she would love to be insted of home. I am turning 28 in a couple of days, hopefully Evie won't through a Big party Cause i dont really like partys. But i am taking her on a picnic and then gonna take her to a cabin in the Woods i own. I am so madly in love with this woman its crazy, i have been taking alot of days off my mafia work and alot of days off on my Company. I am still working just at home and getting Matteo to go to my meetings. After week this i'm gonna get back to working and have Evie take Care of the Company Cause alot is going on, i can't have Them knowing i have a weak spot.

Evie took my Office for the Day Cause she was working and i was planing, i notice she has been doing some of my work too lately and she is more then amazing. She has also been working on something Else, i dont know what it is But i Think its a book. I mean she does love writing so it would make sense But i dont wanna ask Cause i dont Think i'm supposed to know.
"Hi baby, i made you some breakfest" she smiled. Not a grumpy baby this morning, thank goooodd, "i also packed your stuff" she looked at me confused. "Are we going somewhere?" Oh yes we are baby i just dont wanna tell you where yet. I nodded and she smiled.
"Come on lets go get some food and we'll get going" the second i Said that she ran Down stairs. I laugh at the little happy minx i have gotten me, she is gonna be the happiest Girl ever when we are on the jett.

30 mins later

Evie Got done eating and was jumping up and Down infront of me asking where we were going. I could help But just Stare at her boobs while she was jumping, Damn They sure Can bounce. "Your staring at my boobs Luciano... for real?" Caught red handed upsi... Damn there are Nice. "Lucianooooo???" Shit.
"Yeah umm come on we're going in the car and then the jett and No i am not telling you where we are going" she just started pouting with those pretty puppy eyes. God Damn i wanna tell her so bad But i know its gonna ruin the surprise i have planned for her.

I walked out with all our stuff and Got going, i called Matteo to make sure everything was going good with the mafia. I made strict rules that They have to follow and i made Matteo the boss for the week while i'm gone. He is like a brother to me, i trust him with the mafia. "Babyyy where are we goingggg innnn" she is gonna be like this the whole Way there i'm guessing. I didn't answer and she just glared at me befor giving up, i smirked a little hoping she doesn't notice.

I'm glad she doesn't know alot about my mafia World, we arnt going on this little trip just to get out for some time. Some of my enemys have caught in that i have a girlfriend now and i Can make a heir to my mafia. Now everybody is plotting to take her and kill her, Nobody wants the most dangerous mafia boss too live on again. I am feared by everyone and everyone knows my name, But Evie didn't and that caught my eye. She was special and she didn't run away fully when seeing who i am. The others did yet she just became more happy that i told her the truth. Thats one of the things about Evie that i love, she always wants the truth and Will always give the thruth back. She doesn't want my money or my looks.. Well maybe she want my looks But not like the other girls want it.

30 mins later

We were now sitting on the jett and i couldn't help But Stare at the beauti infront of me, god she looks even better today then she usually does. I want her so bad, really, really bad. The Way she looks in your eyes, puffs out her chest right now because she knows if she tries hard enough she Will get the answer that she wants. But i can't give in just yet.

1 hour later (i know i'm jumping alot Sorry)

We just landed and i put a blind fold on her so she can't see where we are, if she Saw she would know. I can't let her know just yet. We Got in a car and drove towards a little cabin in the Woods, near it is a Lake where i had some people who work for me set a picnic up for us. She deserves a little teen love and after i Can have her all Night, and morning.
"Come on baby just a little more"
"its a warm here, so it could beeee... i dont know"
"Baby you Can take off the blindfold"
She took it off and she was amazed by the look og her eyes. "You made me a picnic" she had this sad happy look, "you like it?" I hesitated... why the hell am i scared. "Like it? I love it" then she started looking around probably trying to guess where we are.... "Where are we?" Should i keep her guessing or tell her? Ehhh keep her guessing while we eat.
"I'll tell you after we have eaten if u havent guessed it by then. She sighed and looked at me with her cute little puppy eyes, i'm glad she doesn't know it won't work.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)