𝟸𝟸

A couple weeks later <3

-Evie
Luciano has been so difficult every since that trip, what the hell happened. He is not showing up for work so I take care of everything, he is never really home at night and when he does come home he is either drunk or tired and wants to sleep on the couch. I am so done with him lately, worse is i've been sick a lot and I have a feeling I know why I am sick. I just don't wanna make it true, not with Luciano like this. But I need to know if my mind and body is telling me what I think. I've just been putting it off lately.

Right now I'm again working on my second book, I've not been sleeping a lot cause I am either doing Lucianos work or I am writing. He is just drinking and sleeping, I'm close to done at this point. If he doesn't get his shit together I'm leaving. God all this thinking is tiring, I'll just go to sleep.

I make my way to the bedroom cause I know Luciano isn't here like always. I go to the bathroom first and do my night routine and I keep hearing sounds. I'm guessing it's Luciano again, he has been out of it for too long. I will tomorrow face my fear right now and see if it's true or not, hopefully it isn't but if it is I will do what I think is best for me.

15 minutes later (she gets ready for bed)

Now I really make my way to bed and close my thoughts for once, i keep hearing Luciano god he is louder today then he has ever been. I open the door and what I see is heart breaking, Luciano and a nothing blond bitch making out. "Wow Luciano wow" they both turn around and she just smiles, "Evie.." yeah no I'm done. "Just don't Luciano, I've been working my ass off for your! Fucking! Work! Not mine yours. And I have been sick for weeks now" god don't fin cry Evie. "all you have been doing is fucking whores and drinking.. grow the fuck up"

I began packing my stuff while Luciano just sat there and the girl tried kissing him and he just pushed her away. An ass with all girls I see, "Evie I'm drunk ok I didn't know.." Jesus Christ can't even come up with a good enough excuse. "Worst thing is I might be pregnant" I only mumbled it but I knew he heard it by the way he stared at me. Fucking ass for sure, " just don't talk to me ever again good for you?" I was already packing my stuff while I do that I took my phone and called Matteo, told him to come pick me up and I if I could stay with him maybe. He said he would call the girls and get them here too, he knew something was wrong with me and Luciano without even telling him.

I'm guessing he has also noticed how off he has been a lot lately, I mean pretty sure everyone noticed how off he has been. I had 3 suitcases full of my stuff and I was ready to leave, I never am gonna come back here and I am never gonna fall in love ever again. Matteo messaged me saying he was here and that the girls were already on the plane here. Sometimes I hate life a lot but it all happens for a reason I know that.

I get in the car and Matteo just looks at me and he knows i am so close to Breaking Down, he just drives as fast as he can away from Luciano. Away from what was my old life, from today i am gonna be the old me. The one who takes Care of myself again and doesn't trust anyone at all. If that's what it takes to live life happy then it's what I will do.

While we ride too his House the girls kept texting me all about what Luciano did, i texted Them a shirt message saying basically he cheated for a long time and I was done with him treating me like shit. Making me take care of something I don't even own, he can't have people just doing all his work. Sometimes he acts like a real kid, someone you wouldn't want to give your business too.

They said they can't really do anything about what he did because they work for him and if they went behind his back they would kill them. I understand that and I don't want them to be put in harms way, I just really hope I don't end up pregnant with his child. 1 because if I am he deserves to know and 2 because it could have his looks and then I would never get over him. Like ever.

I know that right know everything is just not in my way, hopefully it can go back in my way for a bit. And not let me be pregnant by him and have a him inside me too. God what did i do too deserve this hate, and what made him do what he did.

I have been doing the work he hasn't done Cause i thought maybe he was just in a bad place and needed a break so i would be the Best loving girlfriend I can be and help him get better. But no no it was all just to fuck some other girl, cause that's just what I need. After treating him like my husband, my whole world and giving him space he thinks I'm some piece of trash. I'm not gonna liv with that anymore, I have my 4 friends and maybe a baby and then of course myself to get better and be myself.

That's all a queen needs to be herself and liv her life, ain't no man needed if they are gonna be like that.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)