𝟹

-Luciano I ate my food while keeping an eye on her, I was gonna ask her on a date after work Cause her schedule Said she gets off at 2 pm

-Luciano
I ate my food while keeping an eye on her, I was gonna ask her on a date after work Cause her schedule Said she gets off at 2 pm. I had work until 1 pm.

As I Got done eating Evie made her Way over to me
"Its 2 dollars Luciano" she Said it with a small smile. I Got 5 dollars out Cause she needed the money more then me.

"Thank you Luciano..." she looked surprised But she took it Without a fight she knew she was gonna have to take it at some point anyway.
"No problem pumpkin" I stood up and kissed her forehead, I let it linger a little bit. She looked at me with her innocent eyes and her mouth was a little open so I tapped her chin to close it. God she was adorable.

"After work I Will come Pick you up, I'm taking you on a date"
"I can't go on a date with you..." she Said almost in a whisper
"I wasn't asking pretty one" I Said it with a Stern voice so hopefully she would just come with me.
"I ment as in I can't show up with u like this... in my uniform" she Said it while looking straight into my eyes.

"I'll take you to your apartment after work" I Said with a smile.

"O-Okay... thank you.." she was smiling a little as she Said that. We stood there staring at each other, the Way she was looking at me wasn't Helping the tent in my pants.

"se non smetti di guardarmi in quel modo ti porterò contro questo tavolo" I mumbled a bit to myself. I was glad she didn't understand Italian, But on the other hand the face she would make if she understood me. (if you don't stop looking at me that way I'll take you against this table)
"I'm Sorry?" She Said with a questioning look on her face. God she was beautiful.
"Nothing bellissima" I kissed her forehead before leaving, I went to my Car and drove to work.

10 minutes

I went thru the Doors to my Office as my assistant puffed up her fake boobs and gave me a flirty looks. I bet she Said some flirty hi to me too But I didn't listen, she is full of plastic and has always been a slut and will always be one. I really want to fire her but she is an okay assistant in that way, she is just to flirty and slutty. I mean i could ask Evie if she wanted to be my assistant, she did have straight A grades. That would mean i could keep her safe and close at work mostly, hopfully my enemys dont know about her yet.

1 pm

Alright date with Evie... why am i nervous its just a date. I hope she likes the restaurant i chose, its a classic Italian restaurant. I went to my House and took a Quick shower and chose a simple outfit.
But it looked good, hopefully she Will like it. I looked at my watch and Saw i had 15 mins left which was enogh time to go get her.

About 10 minutes later

I Got out of my car that i Parked infront of the café. I Saw her smiling thru the Window and she was also cleaning what looked like the last tabel.. was she smiling about the date? I'll just have to ask her, I went up to the door and opened it.