𝟼

-Evie I woke up with Luciano ontop of me again like last time, i only slept about 1 hour

-Evie
I woke up with Luciano ontop of me again like last time, i only slept about 1 hour. I Got him off of me and i went to his closet, i Got a t-shirt and some sweat pants. I left a note to Luciano saying i left for my House and that i took his car, which i feel bad about but i need to get my cloths so i dont use his, They are Wayyy to Big. Hope he is'nt mad about it. I took the Keys to his black Audi and made my Way there, i'm glad i remembered the Way there from last Night.

The apartment was the same as we left it last Night, i took 2 bags and put all my cloths in there. I also took a 3rd bag and put some other stuff that i might need since i'm gonna be moving to another apartment, when i find one. I'm getting kinda hungry now. I put my bags in the car and drove off put my Music on and made my Way to his House again.

30 mins later

As i Got closer to his House i could her him screaming orders at people. I Got out of the car and grabbed my stuff, as i put it Down Luciano came storming through the front door "where in the hell were you!" I am terrified.

-Luciano
I was mad, really mad. Yes she left a note But she went Without any protection. I messaged my men that They could leave and that i found her, i could tell she was scared. Took her bags and put Them in my room with her following slowly, i was gonna teach her a leason not to go out Without protection But i dont wanna scare her to much.

I closed the door behinde her, i looked at her for a bit while she was staring at the floor. "You should have woke me up, you Never know if the people who ruined you apartment could count back" i was Stern But also calm or tired to. She just looked at me with her Big blue/green ish eyes, god i can't be mad at her. "I'm Sorry.." she looked so sad and scared. I hugged her very hard, god i'm so Sorry.

"Get you stuff unpaked and then after that we Can also go shopping for more because you need alot more then 3 bags of cloths" she looked at me confused, i wanted to give her everything to say Sorry for being so mad and mean to her, i just lost it. We unpaked her stuff and put it in my walk in closet for now as we Said But its gonna stay there forever, she isn't going anywhere. She is mine.

"I'm hungry Luciano" she has a pouty face while she Says it, so cute. I grabbed her hand and went downstairs to the kitchen, i lifted her up on the counter and gave her a glass of Apple juice to sip on while i make her pancakes. "Can we watch a movie too?" She doesn't even have to ask. "Go Pick i'll be there with the food" she jumped Down and i put the pancakes on a plate with some strawberries.

2 hours later

When we Got done eating and watching the movie she wanted to take a shower so i let her use the one in my room, right now i am just working from home since i dont wanna leave my Office and leave her alone. I Sound obsessed, i'm not though i guess she just Got my frozen heart beating again. Hopefully she Will say yes to being my assistent, have her close to me so i Can protect her is everything.

She came in all clean and holy she was fine, with a smile and everything. My beauti, we watched beauti and the beast earlyer today and i Can say this Girl is my beauti. I dont know What to say, i am stunned.
She has these pink plum lips that match with her black dress with red roses on. Her hair was so silky smooth and her pretty blue eyes, wow she was ready for the shopping i promised i'm guessing.

"Are you okay Luciano? Are you here?" Shit she caught me staring at her. "Yeah.. yeah Sorry you were saying?" God she was beautiful.
"I asked if you were ready to go shopping" she was smiling from Ear to Ear, she loves shopping. "Choose the car you want to be drove in" she was gonna be treated as a queen today, i closed my laptop and grabbed her hand and we went to let her choose a car. She picks the Audi R8, i'm starting to Think she loves my Audi R8. Its the car she took earlyer today and now. I should get her an Audi R8, as a gift.

She was smiling and looking happy as ever, she was so adorable. I open the passenger door for her and she Got in. As i started driving i put my hand on her thigh and she didn't react, so i slowly traced my hand higher and higher on her thigh. She put her hand on mine when i was 2 inches from touching her area. I could see her looking at me from the corner of my eye But i didn't react. I just smirked and she rolled her eyes, she was fine as hell. I just couldn't help myself But tease her, plus her being stuck in a car with me for about 10 more minutes and not talking was boring. "Your very beautiful you know Evie" i could see her getting red from the corner of my eyes. It was true what i Said. "Yes.." Huh? What does she mean by yes?. "Yes what?" I was really confused. "Yes i'll be your assistent" holy god i can't help But smile at that answer. "Thank you" i was beyond happy at that, i could keep her safe and close.

We were now here at the mall, i was gonna Buy her everything she looks at. She deserves everything i own.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)