𝟷𝟸

A week later (Luciano was being very bossy and acts like he owns Evie in this week and Evie has had enough)

-Evie
I woke up before Luciano and went to take a shower, and make him some breakfest. I kissed the sleeping beast and went to the shower, when i got out i Saw that i forgot to bring any clothes too the shower so i quitly made my Way too the closet. I Got a White corset and a White set of pants with a White blazer too, i flattend my hair and then went to make our breakfest.

As i was making breakfest i heard Luciano come Down stairs. He was all dressed and ready to go to work. "Your not going to work like that babygirl" kinda had a feeling he would say that not gonna Lie. But he can't choose that so i'm gonna wear it. "I am and your not changing it little baby" he is gonna hate me after that one, Well not hate me But feel annoyed or frustrated maybe. But thats exactly what i'm going for, he doesn't own me, noone does. "For the last time i am not little i am scary and your not wearing that corset, we are not driving til you get that thing off" oh sweet baby you are in for a ride then. "You wanna come with me to starbucks or not?" He glared at me and i took that as a no. I grabbed the sandwich i made for myself and gave Luciano his, took one of his Lamborghini's and i waved goodbye. He is not gonna act like he owns me Cause he doesn't.
As i am in the drive through my phone busses, Awe its little Luciano thats calling me ofcourse. "When we get home your in trouble babygirl.... And get me something to drink..." very demanding little baby. "I Will keep that in mind... and Mr. Moretti... dont Think you own me now" and i hung up, he needs to learn i am the boss not him.

I Got his drink and mine, made my Way to his office. And knocked on his door, "come in Evie No need to knock" how did he know it was me? Thats kinda creapy not gonna Lie. He Probably has cameras so he Can see whos at the door, "your coffee Sir" i put the coffee Down and went to my Office But he stopped me by grabing my hand. "What's wrong sir need something Else?" He pinned me on the Wall and started kissing me, "Sir that is very unprofessional" i am such a tease. He glares at me and i Can see he has Lust in his eyes But he is also frustrated, glad to see my teasing is working. I went up to him and kissed his Ear and whispered "after work i would love to see you in our room" his breathing became hitched and he had a tent in his pants. My work is done here for today, i went to my Office and started on his meetings and other stuff. I Got bored after a couple of hours and i only have about 2 hours left, hmmm what Can make me not bored anymore. Why not send my cuddle Bear something to look at, i took the corset off and took some pics for my Big bad mafia man. They sent and he immediately Saw Them Cause it Said read, he started texting. 'You are one hell of a Girl Evie But i assure you, you arn't getting away with this' hmm and you arn't getting away with trying to own me.

2 hours later

I drove home and Got in some other clothes and waited for my horny cuddle Bear, he wasn't gonna get alot though. I was wearing his sweatpants and one of his shirts But i had lingerie under it all. He was gonna be Sorry he acted like he owned me. I was watching tv as i heard the door open and slam Shut, someone was very very frustrated. He called my name and i heard him walking around the House, "come here Luciano" i told him as i Saw him standing in the door Way. He went over to me and stod infront of me, he was about to talk But i shushed him.

"Get on your knees baby" did he really Think i was gonna do that, "No" i looked at him and stod up. I grabbed him and sat him Down on the couch, "you Think you own me dont you Luciano" he nodded smirking. I sat on his lap and i started kissing him all the Way Down, took his shirt off and kissed even more. He was groaning and moaning wanting more, "your gonna have to beg for it" i took his pants and his boxers off and began jerking him off very slowly. "Faster Evie" he was demanding again, i stopped jerking him off and i stared st him. "You arn't the boss and if you want it your gonna beg" his whole Body was twitching, "Evie dont make me beg like a pathetic pussy boy" oh that was exactly what i was gonna make him do. "Yeah you are, your gonna be my little bitch for the Night Cause you Can't Seem to understand that you dont own me" he just looked at me and i started jerking him off again, he twitched and threw his head back groaning. "I'm Sorry Evie please just go faster" already giving in, "please Evie fuckkk" i went faster and faster until he was near his High. He was seconds from coming But i stopped and Got up from my knees to lick my hand while looking at him. "You didn't just.." oh yeah i did, "you Can come to me so i Can finish it when you have learnt you dont own me Luciano" i went upstairs to take a shower and he was frustrated.. sexually, and he deserved it. As i was taking a shower the door open and a naked Luciano was standing behind me, "i'm Sorry i have been so bussy Evie" he put his hands on my hips and traveled Them higher and higher until he Got to my boobs and started playing with Them. "Luciano..." fuck he was gonna win with his playing, "more..." he chuckled, i've given up and winning i dont Care anymore.

An hour later

"Baby the reason why i have been so bossy is because my mom and my sister are comming for dinner tomorrow, They wanna meet you" oh... my... god. "WHAT!" Nonononono i can't meet his mom what if she doesn't like me... wait They know about me, he told Them about me. He was chuckling at my reaction, "what... why you laughing".
"Your scared of my mom not liking you... baby she Will love you"

"What if she doesn't?" Oh god No No No No i can't. "Baby Evie she already asks about you everyday and my sister wants to see you, she is 3 and keeps saying you have pretty hair" thats kinda cute, god this man is really the only person who Can calm me. "Thank you... if you Think this fixes you being an asshole and not getting punished for it your wrong" he just looked at me, he was scared hehe. "Your my little bitch Luciano" he chuckled and rolled his eyes. He knows he's my bitch now and he can't do anything about it Can he.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)