𝟷𝟹

-Luciano"Babygirl did you give me a hickey?" I have a really purple Big hickey on my neck and the only one who touches me and kisses me is Evie

-Luciano
"Babygirl did you give me a hickey?" I have a really purple Big hickey on my neck and the only one who touches me and kisses me is Evie. "I did" god thats cute, she wants everyone to know she is claimed Huh?

"We Got to get ready for the dinner, i have already called my restaurant to let Them know we are comming" she looked scared still But smiled as if she was fine, she is a bad liar. "Want me to cover up the hickey for you? So your mom won't see?" I have a feeling she wants to do it for her, not for me so No. I shook my head and she Got embarrassed, she knows i know how she feels. "I love you Evie, dont be embarrassed you were the one who gave me the hickey" she just smiled at me and walked in the bathroom and i followed.

"Luciano i'm showering alone and you my fine future hubby is gonna wait outside the room" what No Way in hell am i gonna wait while my hot babygirl is naked in the other room. I closed the bathroom door and locked it with both of us inside and she just glared at me. I started stripping and so did she, she learns quick. She Got in the shower and i followed shorty after and she paid No attention to me, Dang it. I started touching her everywhere i and could feel her shiver under my hands and her breathing Pick up. Yet she stil didn't play me any attention... i started touching lower and lower and she leaned onto me more and more until she put her whole Body on me. She started grinding on me and running her hands through my hair and i couldn't stop myself for smirking at the needy Girl i hand infront of me.

"Evie are you done ignoring me?" She lowly looked in my eyes while trying to stand stil, god she was beautiful. She muttered a low yes and i smirked at her and i stopped, that must have been frustrating the little Evie.

15 minutes later

Evie kept on jerking me off and shopping right when i was gonna cum, she really Got me back. She left me with the biggest smirk on her and i was still standing in the shower trying to get this problem gone. I have given up now and i just started getting ready and i couldn't find Evie But she was probably just downstairs already dressed.

-Evie
Little babybear Luciano really thought he was gonna get away with doing what he did, he is something Else that man. I was already dressed and did my hair into a ponytail, i had a on a dress that was a Dark red/pinkish color. I really liked this dress. I had on a necklace i Got from my mom before she died and some other small necklaces, they worked Perfektly with the outfit. Was i maybe overdressed? Or underdressed? Oh god what if They decide They dont like me anyway with this outfit.
And right as i was gonna go up and change Luciano came to my view... wow. He was wearing a Grey suit and holy it fit him so Well i could eat him right then and there.

"così bella amore mio" i'm Sorry what did he say? I couldn't stop looking at him, he looked so diffrent yet the same. "Are you gonna stop staring and tell me why you were about to go up and change amore?" Umm oh god ehhh what do i say?... "i wasn't.. i-i was trying t-to find you..." great job Evie that what was so believable. "Baby i dont like it when you Lie" and he knew even better.
"Sorry... i just dont wanna underdress...." I was just staring at the floor waiting for him to tell me something. "Baby you look more then beautiful and your not underdressing" why do his words work so Well on me, i'm so whipped this is not okay. "Y-you ehh look really really... wow umm amazing... i ehh i'm gonna go wait in the car" and with that i tryed to walk as fast as i could Cause i was in heels. Right as i was going to open the door a hand went around my waist Holding me into a warm chest and god he smelled good. I knew it was Luciano Cause of this rough grip, "i love you Evie, even when your nervous" he was grinning at me and chuckled lowly... he thinks its funny that i'm scared of his mom and sister. "I love you too Luciano" he looked into my eyes and stopped grinning, i mean its not the first time i have Said it But i rarly do say it yes.