𝟸𝟹

-EvieI fell asleep while on the Way to one of Matteos houses, he lives fare away from Luciano and then bought a House closer just incase he needed it

-Evie
I fell asleep while on the Way to one of Matteos houses, he lives fare away from Luciano and then bought a House closer just incase he needed it. I'm happy he still has his house fare away from Luciano but close to the three girls, i have to accept that this is my life now. Possibly pregnant and an alone mom, well I have my 4 best friends.

All i wanted was to know why he would go and do that when we have had such a good time lately. Well apart from the last couple weeks, he's just not the Luciano i meet. Maybe something happend that just made him forget, or maybe he was drugged.

Why am i defending him?

I shouldn't even be thinking about him i should be thinking about me maybe being pregnant, what if i am what do i do? I dont know how to raise a child. I dont have the money for it either, and i am not gonna let the others Buy my stuff. I need a job. A good job with Nice people.

Matteo parks his car in the driveway and the girls are here waiting inside, i take a suitecase and Matteo insists on taking the rest. But either way we make it in his house, up the stairs and in one of the extra rooms he has in his house. It's not a big house but not a small house either, it's a normal looking house. A pretty very light brown colour and the roof is black, its a modern House on the inside aswell But very Grey everywhere. The only Colour you see in his house is green from a couple plants, what is it with mafia men and having houses look like a funeral.

Could atleast give it some kind of living look, it won't make them less manly. Even a little picture with a white frame would change the rooms atmosphere. "I'm going to the store, you want anything?" How do i tell Matteo i need a pregnancy test? Fuck...

"Umm I need you to get something for me, just please don't tell the girls about it"

"Ofc what do you want?" He furrows his eyebrows while looking at me.

"I need a pregnancy test and after that a lot of ice cream" I fake smile at him, it's just very awkward.

He nods and goes to the door, i go to the kitchen where i hear the girls talking. They talk very loud for 3 tiny girls, well there are my height but still I am kinda small. They all get over to hug me and tell me how much of an idiot Luciano is, how he doesn't deserve me. It's true and all that but I don't want more pity I just wanna forget what happened and eat food.

"Can we make pasta or something cause I'm hungry, and sad" I say with a pointy finger at them. They all laugh and we begin to make pasta, we listen to some music while we make it too.

I miss these days with best friends and fun without giving a care in the world to who sees. And god these girls got some dancing moves, hips left and right. Never knew such innocent nerds could Dance like this, But its very fun so i won't complain about it.

We keep dancing and eating while having lots of fun, this is just what I needed. These girls are the best of friends someone could ever ask for for real. I never hope to lose these, and I really hope I won't because of Luciano now. I know they won't be able to keep lieing to him, they are gonna have to tell him where I am at some point. He is their boss and he could kill them, maybe even if he did care about me he would ask them how I am.

God your doing it again Evie, thinking about Luciano when you should be thinking about anything else. Literally anything else, like how I might be pregnant and I'm not freaking out about it. Why am I not freaking out about it, I mean I've always had a rule if I got pregnant I wouldn't get rid of it. Not because I have anything agenst aborts, just because I know I would regret it later on in life.

I heard a door open and I knew it was Matteo with the ice cream and the pregnancy test, and lots of other foods and things. He smiled at me and handed me the test without the girls seeing it, they were too busy looking at the food and picking ice creams. I took the shower test in hand and told the girls I had to go pee, which is true just for a little longer time then normally.

I went up the stairs and into the bathroom connected to my room, I took the stick out and peed on it. The easy party was over now the waiting game comes, how do you even take care of baby? Does it need specific stuff or what if it grows up and asks who it's dad is, I won't know what to tell it.

What names would I even pick for a boy, or a girl I've just never thought about names for kids. It's never really been on my mind that I would be pregnant and have to find names myself, and without knowing the gender of the baby how would I even pick it out then.

I look over at the test and it's still nothing on it, I mean the box did say wait for up to 10 minutes for it to give results.

I hear knocking on the door and it's Aurelia, "Evie is it true?" Oh god Matteo told them. It's okay they were gonna find out anyway at some point, "yeah I'm waiting" I unlocked the door and she looked at me with pity.

We both went downstairs with the test in her hand, the others also knew it already. We sat and waited in silence for the test to give and answer, after a couple minutes.

I turned it around and i gasped.

I'm pregnant.

(¯'◕‿◕'¯)

Evie's outfit ^

Evie's outfit ^