I'm sorry...

Levi: "I'm sorry for all the things I've done to you, I didn't mean it. I know I shouldn't have done that but I still did. I should've have loved you liked you loved me, instead of playing with your feelings like if it was some sort of game. Love is not a game is a feeling, now is that I come to understand that. I'm sorry for all the emotional damaged I caused you... I feel bad for all the things I did to you, I should be punished and my punishment now it's not having you by my side... though I should be punished harder. I really miss you even if you don't see it, I really do, but now I can't do nothing about it because I lost you forever. If I hadn't done all those things to you this wouldn't have happened... but I still did. You are probably happy with someone else already and that breaks my heart, but I'm learning how to accept my mistakes, if only I had loved you more you would still be with me, but now you are far away from me. I truly love you, but it's too late to say those word's, I just wish for you to be happy. I would never forget you... I will always remember you...

I'm sorry...

Ok so I'm not in the best mood as you can see, I've been emotional these days but meh forget it, it's nothing.... I did this to express my feelings, that's what I always do... so anyways I hope you all like it and enjoy it, I hope I didn't get you emotional because of this XD....

-Living-