Lost love

Jean: "Have you ever loved somebody so much that when you miss them you feel sick, well I have. That person was called Marco, and he made me happy and smile everyday, I wouldn't replace

him for nobody else. You can call that person all kinds of name but you wouldn't trade them for the world. We used to do everything together and we loved each other more than anything in this world. I loved how I used to wake up every morning and the first thing I would see was his angelic face. We loved each other with a love that was more than love. One day I decided to tell him how I felt and I did, I asked him if he wanted to marry me and for my surprise he said yes. Our days were all happy and we didn't get tired of each other, we enjoyed everything so much specially if we did it together. I couldn't get tired of seeing him every day I was even happier that he was with me and I didn't wanted nothing to end. One day I planned a special date and I decided to make it when he got out of the job. He was late and I started to worry, minutes later I received a call, it was from the hospital. They told me that Marco had a accident and he was in a very bad condition and that they didn't thought he would make it, that was the day that I lost the love of my life. I never thought that one day I was going to lose him, and I never wanted this to happen. He was the light of my day but now that he's gone he's the rainstorm that fills in my eyes...."

Eren: "Can you repeat that again, I wasn't listening"

Oh my god Eren you're killing me with your sense of humor XD. Though that was quite harsh but meh I still love you ♡w♡ my little titan baby!! Thanks onewithwinter and Ruthi-kun for the amazing votes and comments I appreciate it a lot. Well I hope you like it and thank you all...

-Living-