Best Christmas day

Hello, this oneshot is going to be a little different of a how I usually write it, going to make it more story type. Anyways I hope you like it!

Eren's P.O.V

Today is a special day, is Christmas eve. It's a day were you are supposed to share with your family, loved ones, and friends. Instead of doing that, I'm here sitting in a couch being all lazy while watching Netflix. Perfect right?

You may be asking yourselves, why doesn't he calls someone, his friends? Well I tried calling them, and no one answered, and since I got no family because they are all dead, I got nothing to do other than just watch Netflix.

I bet all of my friends are hanging out with their other friends, boyfriends or girlfriends, in this very fine day called Christmas eve. It doesn't suprises me really.

But what it hurts me really badly is that I've tried calling my boyfriend, Levi, and he hasn't answered or even sent me a message. I started not to care anymore after a while of failing my attempts of being answered by Levi. What could be better than spend your day alone, on Christmas eve, doing nothing but slouch around? Nothing, this is paradise!! (Notice sarcasm)

I don't know what to do anymore... I hate my life. This sucks, I can't take it anymore.

After staying there thinking of how bad this whole thing was for a long period of time, I heard a knock on the door.

"Who is it now? Can't they see I'm watching Netflix?" I say out loud. I pause the show and stand up to open the door and see who it was.

"Who is it, can't you see I'm-" I say as I open the door but was cut off by someone smashing their lips into mines. It was soft and warm. I open my eyes and to my surprise I see a small man, way smaller than me, with beautiful black hair cut in a undercut; in other words it was my beloved Levi.

"Levi?!" I say as I pull back. Levi smirks a bit and says "Hey Eren".

"What are you doing here? I called you and you didn't answered! What happened?" I say a bit pissed off.

"Well I couldn't answer you because if I did that would ruin the surprise" Levi says grinning.

"Surprise? What do you mean? You mean knocking on my door and suddenly kiss me without saying hello first, is that it?" I ask. "Well that was the first part of the surprise actually, but that isn't all actually" he says.

"Levi please explain what is all this you're talking about" I say.

Levi grins and suddenly a bunch of people jump out of nowhere from behind him yelling 'surprise!' really loud. It was 9:30 pm, so anyone that could be sleeping at this hour -I doubt though- would easily be woken up by the yelling.

I inspect everyone and see it was all of my friends. Mikasa was there, Armin too, Connie was with Sasha, Ymir with Historia, Jean with Marco, and Erwin with Hanji. Even though Jean isn't really much of a friend to me, I was honestly quite glad to see him today.

"Oh my god! What are you all doing here?" I finally say.

"We are here to celebrate Christmas all together" Mikasa said.

"After all we're all family, aren't we?" Armin said and everyone agreed by nodding.

"Oh my god guys" I say as my eyes began to water.

"It was all Levi's plan" Marco said smiling.

"The small guy here called us all and made us go to his house so we could plan this well. He told us to not answer the phone if you called so it would be a surprise" Jean said afterwards.

"He knew you were going to be all alone so he decided to make a surprise Christmas party to you" Erwin said.

"After all what else we could do, it's Christmas eve and I'm a few hour's it's going to be Christmas. The less we could do was throw you a surprise party to show you how much we appreciate your friendship" Connie said.

"Plus Christmas is all about being with your loved ones and family, and we're all a family, so what's better than sharing with your family on this very special day?" Said Hanji smiling.

"Yeah! There isn't nothing better than a good family reunion" Sasha said.

A few tear's escaped my eyes "Thank you so much guys, you don't know how happy I am right know" I said wiping my tear's.

"Don't thank us, thank Levi, he was the one who planned this" Armin said.

Levi was looking down with a slight tint of red in his cheek's. "Thank you Levi, you all just made my night" I said all teary eyed.

"It wasn't much really" Levi muttered softly, "but you're welcome". He looked up and smiled. It's very rare to see Levi smile, it must be something really special for him to smile.

"Kiss, kiss, kiss, kiss" said everyone at the same time. I blushed at the fact but brushed it off and went for it. We both kissed, and everyone cheered.

"Now what are we waiting for? Let's celebrate!!" Hanji yelled in excitement and everyone yelled as well.

We put some music, we ate, danced, played board games, watched movies, pillow fighted, we did so many things. And at the end, like at 12pm, officially being Christmas, we all sat in a circle close to the chimney to talk about our day's and make jokes while we drank hot chocolate. This was officially the best Christmas I ever had.

"Thank you Levi, I've never been happier in my life, thank you so much for making this day the best one" I said snuggling in his shoulder.

"Anything for the person I love the most" Levi says as he kisses my forehead.

They say Christmas is all about sharing with your loved ones, and here I was, sharing, with my beloved friends, also called 'family'.

I didn't had a chance to make a oneshot of Christmas, so I made it now. To be honest for me this was like the best oneshot I've made so far, it was so cute, it almost made me want to cry ;-; Anyways I hope you guys liked it and I'll see you on the next one, I'll try to update more frequently.

I'm taking requests so if you want me to make a specific oneshot you guys want then leave it in the comments or send me a message privately idk. Anyways bye bye!

-Living-