I don't like your boyfriend (Girlfriend)

Mikasa: "Hey, hey, you, you! I don't like your boyfriend. No way, no way! I think you need someone new. Hey, hey, you, you! I could be your girlfriend"

Eren: "........"

Mikasa: "Hey, hey, you, you! I know you don't like me. No way, no way! You know it's not a secret. Hey, hey, you, you! I still want to be your girlfriend"

Eren: "Ehh Mikasa?"

Mikasa: "You're so fine, I want you to be mine. You're so dam sexy. I think about you all the time, you're so addictive. Don't you know I'm better than that deuche bag"

Eren: "What?!"

Mikasa: "Don't pretend I know you like me. And hell yeah I'm way better than that asshole! I know you don't like me but that doesn't matters"

Eren: "Mikasa stop!!"

Mikasa: "He's like so whatever, I can be so much better. I think we should get together now, even if you don't like me"

Eren: "Mikasa please stop!! This is annoying!"

Mikasa: "Hey, hey, you, you! I don't like your boyfriend. No way, no way! I think you need someone new. Hey, hey, you, you! I could be your girlfriend"

Eren: "I SAID STOP!!" *turns into a titan* *destroy everything that's on his way*

Dam Mikasa stop it already!! You're such a bitch stalker -_- Tch when are you gonna learn? Shame, shame. I tried my best to do another version of 'Girlfriend' it's not that good but I tried my best. Anyways I hope you all like it....

-Living-